- Published By – Royal Academy Of Fine Arts Antwerp
- Published By – St. Lucas University College Of Art And Design Antwerp
- Produced At – The Luma Foundation
- Artwork [Gatefold Images] – Jean-Baptiste Decavèle
- Composed By, Artwork [Inner Sleeve Images] – Anri Sala
- Concept By – Mark Luyten
- Design [Graphic Design] – Jean-Michel Meyers
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Krist Torfs, Rinus Hooning
- Performer, Mastered By, Artwork [Label Image] – Hilary Jeffery
- Performer, Recorded By [Live Recordings], Mastered By, Artwork [Label Image] – André Vida*
- Recorded By [Live Recordings], Mixed By, Mastered By, Artwork [Gatefold Images], Concept By, Design [Graphic Design] – Nico Dockx
Published on the occasion of 'The Absence of Work, The Museum of Absence', an event held at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp on December 6th, 2012, 10am - 6pm.
The museum is closed to the public for extension building and renovation. It was opened for just one day. It was cold and grey that day, with lots of snow.
The event was organized by Nico Dockx & Mark Luyten with: Wouter Davidts, Bart De Baere, Jean-Baptiste Decavèle, Sarah De Wilde, Yona Friedman, Joseph Grigely, Asako Iwama, Hilary Jeffery, Marcos Lutyens, Raimunda Malasauskas, Federica Martini, Pratchaya Phinthong, Anri Sala, Steven Van den Bosch, Paul Vandenbroeck and André Vida in collaboration with the Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp, St. Lucas University College of Art and Design Antwerp, M HKA and the Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp.
Where The Moon Notes Equal The Beach Bridges (2012):
Commissioned and produced by the LUMA Foundation
Artwork [Inner Sleeve Images]: Anri Sala, Untitled halves (II), 2012 (detail) and Anri Sala, Untitled halves (III), 2012 (detail)