|2||Chords Of Dust (1992)||10:07|
- Composed By – Anthony Paul De Ritis*
- Computer [Laptop], Turntables, Sampler – DJ Spooky That Subliminal Kid*, Paul D. Miller
- Conductor, Producer, Executive-Producer – Gil Rose
- Cover [Art] – Daniel Tückmantel
- Design – John Kramer (4)
- Liner Notes – Robert Kirzinger
- Orchestra – Boston Modern Orchestra Project
- Photography By – Clive Grainger, David Binder (2), Liz Linder, Mike Figgis
- Recorded By, Producer [Postproduction] – David Corcoran (2), Joel Gordon
'Devolution' (2004) was commisioned by Micheal Morgan and premiered by the Oakland East Bay Symphony. 'Legerdemain' (1994) was premiered by the symphony orchestra of the University of California, Berkeley, under the direction of Jung-Ho Pak. 'Chords Of Dust' (1992) was premiered by the Ohio University Orchestra, in AThens, Ohio, under the direction of Markand Thakar.
'Legerdemain' was recorded on May 30, 2010, in Jordan Hall at New England Conservatory (Boston, MA); 'Chords Of Dust' was recorded on June 30, 2010, in Jordan Hall at New England Conservatory; 'Devolution' was recorded on December 20, 2009, at Mechanics Hall (Worcester, MA).
'Devolution' contains portions of "Bolero" written by Maurice Ravel and published by BMG Songs, a division of BMG Music Publishing France.
Special thanks to Northeastern University, Del Lewis, Dan Gregory, David Claman, Paul Zavraky, my mom Angela De Ritis (you are the best!), David Herlihy, Howard Kenty, Paul D. Miller, Bruce Ronkin, Arthur Rishi, Chelsea Basler (her voice was sampled for DJ Spooky's cadenza), Leon Janikian, Maureen Ton, Gil Rose, Joel Gordon, Jude Gold, Junauro Landgrebe, and my wife Alexandra Sherman.
℗ De Ritis 2012, under license to 2012 BMOP/sound 1022
© 2012 BMOP/sound 1022
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 76695 02332 9