|A1||You Gotta Believe|
|A2||Monster At The End|
|A3||For All Kings|
|B3||Blood Eagle Wings|
|C1||Defend / Avenge|
|C2||All Of Them Thieves|
|C3||This Battle Chose Us!|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Megaforce Records
- Copyright (c) – Megaforce Records
- Recorded At – Serenity West Studios
- Recorded At – Steakhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Downtown Music Studios
- Recorded At – Krusty's Fun House
- Overdubbed At – Swinghouse Studios
- Mixed At – TRS West, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Mastered At – PLX Mastering
- Designed At – Creature From The Living
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Stephen Thompson (6)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Frank Bello
- Booking [North America] – TKO (19)
- Booking [Rest Of World] – John Jackson, K2 (28)
- Cover [Art] – Alex Ross (4)
- Crew – Andy Miller (11), Armando Aguirre, Dave Morrisey, Francis Ruiz, Joey Destefano, John Lindley (3), Marco Zambrano, Paul Collis (2), Rob Belcher, Stuart Heard
- Design [Album] – Charlie Benante
- Design [Graphic] – Douglas Heusser
- Design [Stage Shirts] – Kenichi Kinoshita Greed
- Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Charlie Benante
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Andy Lagis, Asim Ali
- Engineer [Assistant, Bass Guitar And Lead Guitar] – Alex Elsammak, Molly Martin (2)
- Engineer [Assistant, Bass Guitar Overdubs] – Tony Perry (3)
- Engineer [Assistant, Guitars] – Ken Eisennagel
- Engineer [Drums] – James Ingram (4), Josh Newell, Michael Peterson (4)
- Guitar – Jon Donais*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Ian
- Legal – Ferrara Law, Nicholas C. Ferrara*
- Management – Mike Monterulo, Todd Singerman, Tom Maher
- Management [Business] – Down To Earth (10)
- Mastered By – Paul Logus
- Mixed By – Jay Ruston
- Other [Cartage, Drums, Guitars] – Mates
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Jimmy Hubbard
- Producer – Anthrax, Jay Ruston
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Heidi Robinson-Fitzgerald*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Michael Miller (32)
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Ian Galloway (2)
- Vocals – Joey Belladonna*
RED Distribution and WEA (Warner Elektra Atlantic Corporation) are releasing this limited edition in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October 2016. These are the same full-length albums and it have the Ten Bands One Cause marketing sticker attached.
Drums recorded at Serenity West Recording, Hollywood, California.
Guitars recorded at Steakhouse Studios, Burbank, California.
Additional guitars recorded at Serenity West Recording.
Bass and lead guitars recorded at Downtown Music Studios, New York City.
Additional bass overdubs recorded at Swinghouse Studios.
Additional recording at Krusty's Fun House (LG)
North American retailers version.
Double vinyl with etched logo on side D, housed in a gatefold jacket within a plastic slipcase.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned (On Sticker)): 020286222057
- Barcode (Printed (On Sticker)): 0 20286 22205 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 020286220992
- Barcode (Printed): 0 20286 22099 2
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|none||Anthrax||For All Kings (11xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Megaforce Records||none||US||2016|
|GQCS-90112~3||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album + CD, EP + Ltd)||Chaos Reigns, Ward Records, Nuclear Blast||GQCS-90112~3||Japan||2016||Sell This Version|
|none||Anthrax||For All Kings (CDr, Album, Promo)||Nuclear Blast||none||Germany||2016||Sell This Version|
|NB 3567-0||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album + CD, EP)||Nuclear Blast||NB 3567-0||Australia||2016||Sell This Version|
|SR 1228-2||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album + CD, EP + Ltd, Dig)||Scarecrow Records (2)||SR 1228-2||Mexico||2016||Sell This Version|