|Symphony No. 2 In C Major, Op. 42 "Ocean"|
- Silver label / blue text
- "HK" / "MARCO POLO" logo at 2 o'clock
- "℗ 1987 Hong Kong Records Co., Ltd. © 1987 Hong Kong Records Co., Ltd."
- 6-page folded card
- "World Premiere Recording" in rectangular box on front cover
- Liner notes in English only
- List of other Marco Polo releases on back
- "Recorded at the Concert Hall of the Slovak Philharmonic in Bratislava in December 1986"
- "Compact Disc mastered and manufactured in Japan by Nippon Columbia (DENON)"
- "A co-production of Opus (Bratislava, CSSR), Hong Kong Records and Records International"
- "The material for this recording was provided by the Edwin A. Fleisher Collection of Orchestral Music of the Free Library of Philadelphia"
- "℗ 1986 Hong Kong Records Co., Ltd."
- "© 1987 Hong Kong Records Co., Ltd."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 9158
- Matrix / Runout: P82-20449 1A1 75
- SPARS Code: DDD