Antonio Ocasio ‎– Volume 3 - Fenix Fantasy

Label:
Tribal Winds ‎– TW013
Format:
Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
Country:
Released:
Genre:
Style:

Companies, etc.

Credits

Notes

"As We Liberate Our Own Tears, We Liberate Others"
"As We Become God Centered, Our Despair Turns To Hope"

ⓒ ⓟ 2001
Antonio Ocasio Music (ASCAP)

Barcode and Other Identifiers

  • Rights Society: ASCAP

Other Versions (1 of 1) View All

Recommendations

Reviews

Add Review

Mr.Liammmm

Mr.Liammmm

December 28, 2017

Another spiritual gem by Antonio Ocasio, my preferred being the changing direction Fenix Deep mix. If you like Joe Claussell, the more organic Blaze and MAW stuff check the catalog from Antonio Ocasio. 90% of which is on his Tribal Winds label, the remaining 10% being on other NYC labels as Francois K Wave Music, Kenlou, and Shelter.