- Artwork [Background Drawing Insert Apatía No Part] – Carlos Erick
- Artwork [Drawing Circles Vinils] – Jorge Copetes
- Artwork [Drawing Cover] – Dave Trenga
- Bass – Travis Nelson (3) (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Bass, Voice – Johnny Castro (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Design – Johnny Castro
- Drums – Carlos Erick (tracks: B1 to B7), Filthy Rich Bastard (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar – Julie* (tracks: A1 to A7), Keisuke (6) (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar, Chorus – Luis Pérez* (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Guitar, Voice – Julia Araque (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Voice – Jorge Copetes (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Voice, Chorus – Jessie (4) (tracks: A6)
Vinil First Press in U.S.A.: April/2011, 620 copies were pressed in diferent color vinil: "purple swirl, green-blue and another ranging from light blue/grey to dark grey".
Cover-Jacket + Insert were printed in Venezuela: June/Augoust/2011. (Insert size: 60 x 45 cm)
Recording from All Systems Fail from Ago/2009.
Recording from Apatia No from Nov-Dec/2009.
Apatia No from Caracas/Venezuela
All Systems Fail from Salt Lake City/U.S.A.
Aditional Distribution by:
Bam Bam Records, Cryptas Records & Rauch Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): APFAIL001A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): APFAIL001B
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|none, #34, LNA033, UND # 107||@patia No* / All Systems Fail||@patia No* / All Systems Fail - @patía No / All Systems Fail (LP, Album, Gre)||Bes-AK47 Records, Deviance, Les Nains Aussi, Punk'Eure, Subversive Ways, Tranzophobia, Undislessed Records||none, #34, LNA033, UND # 107||France||2011||Sell This Version|