Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Warner Special Projects
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Manufactured By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Apollo Control
- Mixed At – Apollo Control
- Mixed At – Whitfield Street Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Published By – Reverb Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sublime Music Publishing
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Skull Music
- Band [Apollo Four Forty Are] – Howard Gray, Noko, Trevor Gray
- Design, Art Direction, Photography [Primitive Portraits] – Andrew Sutton
- Engineer [Additional] – Will O'Donovan
- Management [@440 Representation] – XL Talent
- Management [Elizabeth Gray Represented By] – Sublime Management
- Other [@440 Finantial Representation] – Shailesh Gor.
- Other [@440 Legal Representation] – Alexis Grower
- Performer – Ewan MacFarlane
- Photography By – Peter Anderson (5)
- Producer – @440*
- Technician [Oblique Analogue Strategies] – James E. Gardner*
- Written-By – H Gray* (tracks: 4, 6 to 9, 12), Noko (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 10, 12), T Gray* (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 8, 11, 12)
Issued in a jewel-case with blue-transparent tray.
(Note: There is also a European reissue of this edition of the album, which has a slightly different back sleeve.)
Recorded at Apollo Control, Camden, London.
Mixed at Whitfield Street Recording Studios, London & Apollo Control.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering & The Townhouse, London.
@440 still use Theta Wave Enhancement under exclusive license from Bicameral Cybereality Design Initiatives Inc., Concrete, WA 98226 USA.
It's all Robert Johnson (1911-1938)
"We know the meaning of life, it's in the scream of my bottleneck slide"
1, 11: Published by Reverb Music Ltd. / Sublime Music Publishing.
2: Warner Chappell Music Ltd. Contains sample from Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love by Van Halen under license from Warner Special Projects.
3, 5, 7 to 9, 12: Published by Reverb Music Ltd.
4, 10: Published by Reverb Music Ltd. / Copyright Control.
6: Published by Reverb Music Ltd. / Skull Music.
℗ 1997 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
2 & 8 ℗ 1996 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
© 1997 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
In Loving Memory of our friend Billy MacKenzie.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099748 537294
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0148537211-0101
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 943N
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM / SDRM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Distribution Code: CB 791
- Other (Sony format code): CDC
- Other: CX
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|none||Apollo Four Forty*||Electro Glide In Blue (Cass, Album, Unofficial, C90)||Always Records||none||Russia||1997||Sell This Version|
|SSX2440CD||Apollo Four Forty*||Electro Glide In Blue (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Stealth Sonic Recordings (2)||SSX2440CD||Bulgaria||1997||Sell This Version|
|SAMPCD 3909 2, 11-003909-10||Apollo Four Forty*||Full Album Sampler (CD, Album, Promo, Smplr)||Epic, Epic||SAMPCD 3909 2, 11-003909-10||Europe||1996||Sell This Version|
|ESCA 6685||Apollo Four Forty*||Electro Glide In Blue (CD, Album)||Epic||ESCA 6685||Japan||1997||Sell This Version|
|485372 9||Apollo Four Forty*||Electro Glide In Blue (CD, Album)||Stealth Sonic Recordings, Epic||485372 9||Australia||1997||Sell This Version|