Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Baby, You're In Luck||2:21|
|4||Energy Of Death||3:34|
|5||Kings & Queens||5:07|
|6||Song For Lorca
Double Bass [Upright], Organ [B3 Organ] – JB*Drums [Kit], Percussion – DS*Harmonica – Bob LanoisProgrammed By [Beats], Tres, Guitar, Vocals, Cowbell – AW*Strings, Effects [Treatments] – DN*
|8||Dark Is What I Want / Strutters Ball||4:05|
|10||They Shoot Horses, Don't They||5:53|
- Artwork – Adrienne Amato, AW*, Tyler Clarke Burke*
- Design, Layout – Louise Upperton
- Guest [Plus] – Amy Millan, Brendan Canning, Dave Newfeld*, Evan Cranley, Feist, Kevin Drew, Lucy Bain
- Management – Daniel Cutler, Jeffrey Remedios
- Mastered By – Charles Spearin, Ohad Benchetrit
- Mixed By, Remix – Dave Newfeld*
- Other [Midwife] – Kevin Drew
- Performer [A Of H] – Andrew Whiteman, Dean Stone, Julian Brown
- Photography By – Geoff Wiebe
- Producer – Dave Newfeld*
- Producer [Earlier Production By - Assisted] – Duke 
- Producer [Earlier Production By] – Glen Marshall
- Producer [With] – AW*
Packaged in a digipak. Includes a booklet with lyrics and credits.
℗© 2004 Arts&Crafts Productions
"Baby, You're in Luck" contains a lyrical fragment from the song "Tammy Twococks," by Alex Lukashevsky.
Thanks to Justin Peroff for sample of his "Fag" beat.
Thanks to Chilly Gonzo for the vocal stacks on "Kings & Queens."
Recorded: Stars & Sons, Catherine North, Hamilton & New Jonestown.
Mixing & remixing @ Stars & Sons in picturesque chinatown.
Track durations not listed on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 27590 08002 7
- Matrix / Runout: 7335 ACS0082 E40715-12 A
- Mastering SID Code: L383
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100