- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arcade Fire Music
- Copyright (c) – Arcade Fire Music
- Recorded At – Boombox Studios, New Orleans, LA
- Recorded At – Sonovox Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Gang
- Mixed At – Parlor Studios
- Mixed At – Boombox Studios, New Orleans, LA
- Mixed At – Toast (4)
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 158466E
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Arranged By [String Arrangements - With] – Sarah Neufeld (tracks: A3, B2)
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Arcade Fire, Owen Pallett
- Artwork – JR (43)
- Artwork [Assisted By] – Camille Pajot, Guillaume Cagniard, Marc Azoulay
- Band [The Arcade Fire] – Jeremy Gara, Richard Reed Parry, Régine Chassagne, Tim Kingsbury*, Will Butler*, Win Butler
- Choir – Harmonistic Praise Crusade Choir* (tracks: A2)
- Choir [Choir Vocals], Vocals [Choir Vocals] – Akia Nevills, Jelly Joseph (tracks: A4, A6), Kayla Jasmine, Tracci Lee
- Co-producer – Markus Dravs (tracks: A5 to B1)
- Congas – Jean "Diol Kidi" Edmond* (tracks: A3, A5, A6, B2), Willonson Duprate
- Design [Album Graphic Design] – Ping Pong Ping
- Drum Machine – Korey Richey (tracks: A3)
- Flute – Stuart Bogie (tracks: A5)
- Flute [Pygmy Flute] – Patrick Bebey (tracks: A2)
- Lacquer Cut By – RKS*
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By – Craig Silvey
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Max Prior
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Daniel Lanois (tracks: B3, B4)
- Photography By [Band Portraits By] – Anton Corbijn
- Piano – Owen Pallett (tracks: A6)
- Producer – Arcade Fire, Steve Mackey, Thomas Bangalter
- Producer [Additional Production By] – Eric Heigle (tracks: B3), Geoff Barrow (tracks: A4), Markus Dravs (tracks: A6)
- Programmed By – Thomas Bangalter (tracks: B3)
- Recorded By – Eric Heigle
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Florian Lagatta, Iain Berryman, Korey Richey, Mark Lawson
- Sampler [MPC] – Mark Lawson (tracks: A6)
- Saxophone – Charlie Gabriel (tracks: A5), Matt Bauder (tracks: A6), Stuart Bogie (tracks: A3, A5, A6)
- Songwriter – The Arcade Fire*
- Strings – Owen Pallett, Sarah Neufeld (tracks: A6 to A8, B3)
- Strings [With] – Helen Gillet (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B5), Rebecca Crenshaw
- Synthesizer – Geoff Barrow (tracks: A4), Thomas Bangalter (tracks: A2)
Gatefold sleeve that comes in a clear plastic slipcase.
Includes a printed insert and a printed inner sleeve.
℗&© 2017 Arcade Fire Music.
"Everything Now" contains elements from "The Coffee Cola Song" written by Francis Bebey.
Recorded at Boombox Studios, New Orleans; Sonovox Studios, Montréal; Gang Recording Studio, Paris.
Mixed at Parlor Studios & Boombox Studios, New Orleans; Toast, London.
[Artwork] shot in Death Valley
Published by EMI Music Publishing Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (sticker on slipcase): 8 89854 47851 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched / stamped (Variant 1)): EVERYTHING NOW -A #21 158466E1/A4 RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched / stamped (Variant 1)): EVERYTHING NOW - B #28 158466E2/A4 RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched / stamped (Variant 2)): EVERYTHING NOW -A 158466E1/A4 RKS STERLING #24
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched / stamped (Variant 2)): EVERYTHING NOW - B #13 RKS STERLING 158466E2
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|88985452421||Arcade Fire||Todo Ahora (LP, Album, Ltd)||Sonovox Records||88985452421||2017||Sell This Version|
|88985453431||Arcade Fire||सब कुछ अब (LP, Album, Ltd)||Sonovox Records||88985453431||2017||Sell This Version|
|SICP-5572||Arcade Fire||Everything Now (CD, Album)||Sonovox Records||SICP-5572||Japan||2017||Sell This Version|
|8898543541||Arcade Fire||Alt Nå (LP, Album, Ltd)||Sonovox Records||8898543541||2017||Sell This Version|
|88985452411||Arcade Fire||Alles Jetzt (LP, Album, Ltd)||Sonovox Records||88985452411||2017||Sell This Version|