|LP-A1||Do I Wanna Know?|
|LP-A2||R U Mine?|
|LP-A3||One For The Road|
|LP-A5||I Want It All|
|LP-A6||No.1 Party Anthem|
|LP-B3||Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?|
|LP-B4||Snap Out Of It|
|LP-B6||I Wanna Be Yours|
|7"-B||Stop The World|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Sage & Sound
- Recorded At – Rancho De La Luna
- Recorded At – Vox Recording Studios
- Engineered At – McCall Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Full Mongrel Studios
- Mastered At – Magic Garden Mastering
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Backing Vocals – Josh Homme (tracks: LP-A3, LP-B5)
- Co-producer – Ross Orton (tracks: LP-A3 to LP-A6, LP-B2 to 7"-B)
- Design – Alex Turner, Matthew Cooper (2)
- Engineer – Ian Shea, Ross Orton (tracks: LP-A2)
- Guitar [Additional] – Bill Ryder-Jones (tracks: LP-B2)
- Keyboards – James Ford (tracks: LP-A3, LP-A6 to 7"-B)
- Management – Geoff Barradale, Ian McAndrew
- Mastered By – Brian Lucey
- Mastered By [LP Mastering] – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Music By – Arctic Monkeys
- Percussion – Pete Thomas (tracks: LP-B1)
- Photography By – Zackery Michael
- Producer – James Ford (tracks: LP-A1, LP-A3 to 7"-B), Ross Orton (tracks: LP-A1, LP-A2)
- Words By – Alan Smyth (tracks: LP-B1), Alex Turner (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B5, 7"-A, 7"-B), John Cooper Clarke (tracks: LP-B6)
7" comes inserted in LP gatefold with generic die-cut black card sleeve with white die-cut card inner sleeve (All info on labels).
Deluxe Vinyl Edition includes:
• 180 gram heavyweight vinyl
• Exclusive 7" with 2 non-LP tracks '2013' & 'Stop The World'. (B-sides from singles 'Do I Wanna Know?' & 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?')
• Exclusive 12x12 photographic booklet
• Coupon card for a free download of a digital version of the album.
Also includes double sided 12"x12" lyric sheet.
7"-B is the same version as featured on the B-side of the 7" vinyl single of 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?', but with a shorter title, where it was called 'Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You'. It was recorded at Sage & Sound Recording, LA & Vox Recording Studios, LA.
LP-B1 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Copyright Control. All others by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Keys recorded at Vox Recording Studios, LA.
LP-A2 produced and engineered at McCall Sound Studios.
LP mastering at Bernie Grundman Mastering, LA
06-09-13 - Mainland Europe
09-09-13 - UK
10-09-13 - US
Made in the E.U.
℗&© 2013 Domino Recording Co. Ltd. P.O. Box 47029, London, SW18 1WD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on shrink wrap): 887828031733
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): WIGLP-317-A CB BD18237-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): WIGLP317-B-RE1 2 BD18237-01 B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched 7" ): WIGLP317X-7-A CB BD18633-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched 7" ): WIGLP317X-7-B CB BD18633-01 B1
- Label Code: LC10192
Other Versions (5 of 21) View All
|WIGCD317||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album, Gat)||Domino||WIGCD317||Europe||2013||Sell This Version|
|WIGCD317S||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album)||Soyuz Music, Domino||WIGCD317S||Russia||2013||Sell This Version|
|8888 377470 2||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album)||Domino, Sony Music Latin, Sony Music Entertainment Argentina S.A.||8888 377470 2||Argentina||2013||Sell This Version|
|WIGCD317S||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album, Jew)||Domino||WIGCD317S||Europe||2013||Sell This Version|
|3747478||Arctic Monkeys||AM (CD, Album, Dig)||Domino||3747478||Australia||2013||Sell This Version|