Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Master Of Disguise
Backing Vocals – Simen Hestnæs
Cornet – Idun FelbergFlute – Erik Olivier LancelotGuitar, Soloist [Additional Guitarsolos] – Carl August Tidemann
|3||The Chaos Path
Lead Vocals, Lyrics By [Pennery] – Simen Hestnæs
|4||La Masquerade Infernale||1:59|
Lyrics By [Poem By] – Edgar Allan Poe
|6||The Throne Of Tragedy
Lyrics By [Based On The Poem By - JHS 1996.], Translated By [Translated To English] – Jørn Henrik Sværen*
|7||Painting My Horror
Backing Vocals – Simen Hestnæs
|8||Of Nails And Sinners
Guitar, Soloist [Additional Guitarsolos] – Carl August Tidemann
- Recorded At – Jester Studio
- Recorded At – Fløystøy Sound
- Recorded At – Endless Sound
- Mixed At – Majorstudio
- Mastered At – Strype Audio
- Published By – Amazonian Music Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Misanthropy Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Amazonian Music
- Manufactured By – Unknown (Limited Edition)
- Bass [Limousine & Low Frequencies] – Hugh Steven James Mingay*
- Cello – Hans Josef Groh
- Cover [(www.subtopia.no)] – Subfernale*
- Double Bass – Svein Haugen
- Drums [Hellhammers] – Jan Axel Von Blomberg
- Engineer [Drum Takes] – Marius Bodin*
- Engineer [String Takes, In Charge] – Pål Klåstad*
- Guitar [Guitar Treatments] – Knut M. Valle*
- Mastered By – Gandalf Stryke*, G. Wolf
- Mixed By – Børge Finstad
- Photography By [Photos] – Per Heimly
- Producer – G. Wolf, Knut M. Valle*
- Synthesizer [Synthetic Devices Of Horror] – Steinar Sverd Johnsen
- Text By [Quote] – Marquis de Sade (2)
- Viola – Dorthe Dreier
- Violin – Vegard Johnsen
- Vocals [Statements], Sampler [Samples], Loops, Electronics [Buffoonery] – G. Wolf
«La Masquerade Infernale» was recorded in Jester studio during a period from the 12th month of 1996 ev. till the end of the 5th month 1997 ev. This excludes the drum takes which were engineered at Fløystøy 15 - 20th days of the 12th month 1996 ev., and string takes which took place the 1st day of the 5th month at location Endless.
The mix was masterly conducted from the 2nd til the 12th day of the 6th month 1997 ev. in Major studio.
Mastered at Strype laboratories.
«La Masquerade Infernale» is dedicated to the Perilous Quest of the Faustian Spirit.
All tracks published by Amazonian Music Publishing U.K.
The copyright in this recording is exclusively owned by Misanthropy Records.
(c) 1997 Misanthropy (p) Amazonian Music
Made In England
Ce n’est point ma façon de penser qui a fait mon malheur, c’est celle des autres. Marquis de Sade
Counterfeit edition manufactured in Russia.
Manufactured as a standard Jewel case with four-page booklet.
Inside pages are blank.
The CD contains only eight tracks, without a zero (unnamed) track.
The booklet is printed in a mirror image, so the fold line is not left as usual, but on the right.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 016583 123024
- Barcode (String): 5016583123024
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): UL13G40-18
- Other (Mould text (CD Front side)): 2102121338
- Other (Distribution Code): RTD GAS 211.1230.2
- Other (Distribution Code): M7.862
- Label Code: LC 8541
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|CDMFN 230||Arcturus (2)||La Masquerade Infernale (CD, Album)||Music For Nations, Misanthropy Records||CDMFN 230||Europe||1997||Sell This Version|
|ES 4494||Arcturus (2)||La Masquerade Infernale (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||CD Club||ES 4494||Ukraine||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|BOBV356LP||Arcturus (2)||La Masquerade Infernale (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gre)||Back On Black||BOBV356LP||UK||2013||Sell This Version|
|461||Arcturus (2)||La Masquerade Infernale (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Angel's Of Hell Records||461||Russia||1997||Sell This Version|
|CDMFN 230, none||Arcturus (2)||La Masquerade Infernale (CD, Album, Promo)||Music For Nations, Misanthropy Records||CDMFN 230, none||UK||1997||Sell This Version|