|Destroy Government For Peace|
|A2||–Argue Damnation||What Can I Do?|
|A3||–Argue Damnation||I Hate Your Lie|
|A4||–Argue Damnation||Die Vivisection|
|B3||–Mrtvá Budoucnost||Total Control|
|B4||–Mrtvá Budoucnost||Mass Media|
|B5||–Mrtvá Budoucnost||Stations Of Cross|
- Artwork [Argue Damnation] – Mattsuan
- Bass – Marek* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Drums – Kaidaarrrgghhhhh (tracks: A1 to A4), Čiko (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Guitar – Filip* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Vocals – Korda* (tracks: B1 to B5), Marsta (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Vocals [Vocal], Bass – Ohshima* (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Vocals [Vocal], Guitar – Mattsuan (tracks: A1 to A4)
Around 1000 copies pressed.
Includes a business card sized insert on card stock paper. It is a double-sided Recalcitrant Noise catalog.
The catalog number is derived from the matrix etchings. This is Recalcitrant Noise's sixth release (RN#6). The matrix etching on side B is a mistake. RN#5 is etched on there but it should have said RN#6 just like side A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SD-A-SPD-33-RN#6 NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SD-B-SPD-33-RN#5 ...THERE YOU ARE