Tracklist Hide Credits
|II||The Rise And Fall||2:58|
|IV||The Lies Of Man||3:31|
|V||The Damage Done||3:21|
Guest, Vocals – Quinn V Hoff*
|XII||Constant Hunt For Blood||2:59|
|XIII||Our Final Breath - Our Last Goodbye||5:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Blade Records GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Metal Blade Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arvato Digital Services – 54087877
- Recorded At – The Barracks
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Arranged By – Arma Gathas
- Arranged By [Sample Arrangements] – Simon Fuellemann, Sky V Hoff*
- Composed By [All Orchestra, Synths And Pianos Composed By], Performer [[All Orchestra, Synths And Pianos Performed By] – Sky V Hoff*
- Design Concept [Artwork & Layout-Concept By], Cover [Cover Picture By] – Simon Fuellemann
- Drums – Max van Winkelhof
- Executive-Producer – Simon Fuellemann
- Guitar, Bass – Simon Fuellemann
- Guitar, Lead Guitar [Lead], Bass – Marc Niedersberg
- Layout, Artwork, Design [Logo Design By] – Thomas Ewerhard
- Liner Notes – Ché Snelting
- Lyrics By [All Lyrics By] – Che Snelting*
- Mastered By [Mastering By] – Alan Douches
- Photography By [All Pics Byy] – Simon Fuellemann
- Producer [Produced By], Recorded By, Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Sky V Hoff*
- Vocals – Che Snelting*
- Written-By [Music Written By] – Simon Fuellemann
Recorded at The Barracks, Duesseldorf, Germany, October-November 2009.
Mastering at West West Side Music, NJ, USA, December 2009.
Alex "Lahnsteiner" Härtel is credited as bass player in the booklet, but all bass on the record were played by S. Fuellemann & M.Niedersberg.
Info from CD and booklet:
℗&© 2010 Metal Blade Records Inc.
Info from back digipak:
℗&© 2010 Metal Blade Records GmbH.
Manufactured in The EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 39841 49062 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 039841490626
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 6705
- Matrix / Runout: ['arvato digital services BERTELSMANN' logo] 54087877/14906-2 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0780