Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Charlie Parker
Written-By – Arnett Cobb
|A3||Lester Leaps In
Written-By – Lester Young
|B4.1||Body And Soul
Written-By – John Green*, Edward Heyman
|B4.2||Ask Me Now
Written-By – Thelonious Monk
|B4.3||When Sunny Gets Blue
Written-By – Marvin Fisher, Jack Segal
|B5||I Got Rhythm
Written-By – George Gershwin - Ira Gershwin*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Soul Note
- Copyright (c) – Soul Note
- Recorded At – Jazz Action Center
- Mixed At – Jingle Machine Studios
- Mastered At – PhonoComp
- Published By – Savoy Music
- Published By – Wayne Music Pub.
- Published By – Bregman, Vocco & Conn, Inc.
- Published By – Harms, Inc.
- Published By – Thelonious Music
- Published By – Marvin Music Co.
- Published By – New World Music Corp.
- Bass – Walter Schmocker
- Drums – Doug Hammond
- Engineer [Mastering] – Gennaro Carone
- Engineer [Mixing] – Giancarlo Barigozzi
- Engineer [Recording] – Harald Hessler, Peter Gessler
- Executive-Producer – Giovanni Bonandrini
- Painting [Cover] – Giuliano Crivelli
- Piano – Benny Green
- Producer – Gaby Kleinschmidt
- Producer, Liner Notes – Mike Hennessey
- Tenor Saxophone – Arnett Cobb, Joe Henderson
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Jimmy Heath
℗ 1990 Soul Note
Made in Italy
Recorded April 30, 1988 at the Jazz Action Center, Nuremberg by the Aurophon Multi-track Mobile Studio.
Mixed at Jingle Machine Studio, Milano.
Mastered at PhonoComp, Tribiano - Milano.
A1: Savoy Music - BMI
A2: Wayne Music Pub. - BMI
A3: Bregman, Vocco & Conn Inc. - ASCAP
B4.1: T.B. Harms Inc. - ASCAP
B4.2: Thelonious Music - BMI
B4.3: Marvin Music Co. - ASCAP
B5: New World Music Corp. - ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 27312 11841
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Stamped): 1211841 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Stamped): 1211841 2
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP