|A1||Man's Final Frontier||2:38|
|A2||Mama's Always On Stage||3:25|
|A6||Children Play With Earth||2:38|
|A8||Fishin' 4 Religion||4:06|
|B1||Give A Man A Fish||4:22|
|B3||Eve Of Reality||1:53|
|B5||Dawn Of The Dreads||5:17|
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – C 125357
- Engineer – Alvin Speights
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt Still
- Executive-Producer – Michael T. Mauldin
- Guitar – Brother Larry (tracks: A4)
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Performer [Arrested Development Family] – Aerle Taree, Baba Oje, Headliner (2), Montsho Eshe, Rasa Don, Speech
- Producer, Mixed By, Executive-Producer – Speech
- Saxophone – Larry Jackson (tracks: B2)
- Vocals – Dionne Farris (tracks: A8, B1, B2, B6), Sister Paulette (tracks: A2, A3), Cinque (Terrence Mason)* (tracks: B7)
- Written By, Arranged By – Arrested Development
Catalog number on cassette: F4-21929
"Natural" contains portions of the composition "Sunshine" written by Maurice White, Phillip Bailey & Al McKay, and published by EMI April Misic Inc. (ASCAP). "Earth, Wind & Fire" appear courtesy of Columbia Records.
"People Everyday" contains portions of the composition "Everyday People" written by Sylvester Stewart and published by Mijac Music (BMI). All rights administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
"Mama's Always On Stage" contains portions of the composition "Snatch It Back And Hold It" written by Buddy Guy and Junior Wells, and published by Mic-Shau-Bluesharp Music (BMI). Buddy Guy and Junior Wells appear courtesy of Del Mark Records.
"Give A Man A Fish" contains portions of the composition "When It Comes Down To It" written by Minnie Ripperton, Dick Rudolph & Todd Thomas and published by Dickiebird Music and Publishing Co. (BMI) Minnie Ripperton appears courtesy of Capitol Records.
"U" contains portions of the composition "Mighty Quinn" written by Bob Dylan and published by Dwarf Music (BMI). Ramsey Lewis appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Other Versions (5 of 49) View All
|F1-21929||Arrested Development||3 Years, 5 Months And 2 Days In The Life Of... (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||F1-21929||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|F2 21929, F2-21929-RE1||Arrested Development||3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days In The Life Of... (CD, Album, Club)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||F2 21929, F2-21929-RE1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|D 125357, CDP-21929, F2-21929-RE1||Arrested Development||3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days In The Life Of... (CD, Album)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis, EMI Records Group North America||D 125357, CDP-21929, F2-21929-RE1||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|4PRO-04865||Arrested Development||3 Years, 5 Months And 2 Days In The Life Of... (Cass, Promo, Smplr)||Chrysalis||4PRO-04865||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|ccd1929, 3219292, 0946 32192929||Arrested Development||3 Years, 5 Months And 2 Days In The Life Of ... (CD, Album, RE)||Cooltempo, Cooltempo, Cooltempo||ccd1929, 3219292, 0946 32192929||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|