- Bass, Bass [Fender], Banjo, Drums [Log], Sitar, Percussion – Malachi Favors
- Composed By – Joseph Jarman (tracks: B1), Roscoe Mitchell (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Engineer – Daniel Valencien*
- Executive Producer – Jacques Bisceglia
- Producer – Jean Georgakarakos, Jean Luc Young*
- Saxophone [Alto, Soprano, Bass], Flute, Clarinet, Gong, Congas, Cymbal, Bells, Steel Drums, Whistle, Other [Siren] – Roscoe Mitchell
- Saxophone [Alto, Soprano], Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Marimba, Vibraphone, Gong, Congas, Bells, Whistle, Guitar, Other [Siren] – Joseph Jarman
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Horns, Percussion [Bass Drum] – Lester Bowie
"This album is given in the honour and memory of the beautiful spirit known to us as Charles Clark (March 11, 1945 - April 15, 1969)".
℗ 1989 Blues Interactions, Inc.
Manufacured and Distributed by Blues Interactions, Inc., Tokyo, Japan under license from Charly Records International APS, Denmark
Limited to 300 pcs.
Include Japanese liner notes insert.
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|529.302||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A.A.C.M., Great Black Music - A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, Gat)||BYG Records||529.302||France||1969||Sell This Version|
|YX-8027||Art Ensemble Of Chicago*||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album)||BYG Records||YX-8027||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|GET 302||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, RE)||Get Back||GET 302||Italy||2002||Sell This Version|
|MLP 15 370||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, Gat)||Metronome, BYG Records||MLP 15 370||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|AFF 9||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, RE)||Affinity||AFF 9||UK||1978||Sell This Version|