Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Electric Piano – Andrew GoldArranged By [Strings And Horns Arranged By], Conductor [Strings And Horns Conducted By] – Del NewmanBass – Lee Sklar*Drums – Russ KunkelPiano – Larry KnechtelWritten-By – S. Wonder*, Y. Wright*
Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitars] – Andrew GoldArranged By [Strings Arranged By], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Richard HewsonBacking Vocals – John JarvisBass – Joe OsbornDrums – Denny SeiwellElectric Piano – Larry KnechtelPercussion – Ralph Mac Donald*Written-By – S. Eaton*
Acoustic Guitar – Lon Van EatonBacking Vocals – Bruce Johnston, David Crosby, Graham Nash, Toni TennilleBass – Klaus Voorman*Drums – Jim Keltner, Rick ShlosserElectric Guitar – Steve CropperElectric Piano, Synthesizer – Bill PaynePercussion – Joe ClaytonWritten-By – B. Gallagher - G. Lyle*
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Richard HewsonBacking Vocals – Art Garfunkel, Bruce Johnston, Jon Joyce, Toni TennilleBass – Joe OsbornDrums – Russ KunkelPiano, Whistle – Bruce JohnstonUkulele, Acoustic Guitar – Andrew GoldWritten-By – B. Johnston*
|5||Waters Of March
Bass – Max BennettDrums – John GuerinElectric Piano, Synthesizer, Mellotron – Bill PayneGuitar – Louie SheltonWritten-By – A. C. Jobim*
|6||My Little Town
Acoustic Guitar – Paul SimonArranged By [Horns Arranged By] – Dave Matthews (3)Bass – David HoodDrums – Roger HawkinsElectric Guitar – Pete CarrEngineer [Re-Mix Engineer] – Phil RamoneEngineer [Recording Engineer] – Jerry MastersPiano – Barry BeckettProducer – Art Garfunkel, Paul Simon, Phil RamoneVocals – Art Garfunkel, Paul SimonWritten-By – P. Simon*
|7||I Only Have Eyes For You
Arranged By [Strings And Horns Arranged By], Conductor [Strings And Horns Conducted By] – Del NewmanBacking Vocals – Stephen BishopBass – Joe OsbornDrums, Piano, Electric Guitar – Andrew GoldElectric Piano – Nicky HopkinsWritten-By – A. Dubin*, H. Warren*
|8||Looking For The Right One
Acoustic Guitar – Andrew Gold, Stephen BishopArranged By [Strings Arranged By], Conductor [Strings Conducted By] – Richard HewsonBass – Joe OsbornDrums – Russ KunkelElectric Guitar – Andrew GoldPiano – John JarvisWritten-By – S. Bishop*
|9||99 Miles From L.A.
Acoustic Guitar – Lee Ritenour, Louie SheltonArranged By [Strings, Flutes And Horn Arranged By], Conductor [Strings, Flutes And Horn Conducted By] – Del NewmanBass – Reinie PressDrums – Denny SeiwellElectric Piano – Bill PayneWritten-By – A. Hammond*, H. David*
|10||The Same Old Tears On A New Background
Arranged By [Strings And Woodwind Arranged By], Conductor [Strings And Woodwind Conducted By] – Del NewmanBass – Joe OsbornDrums – Jim GordonPiano – John JarvisWritten-By – S. Bishop*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paul Simon
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Black Bull Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hampstead Heath Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Caledonian Steam Pub. Co., Ltd.
- Published By – Artists Music, Inc.
- Published By – Corcovado Music Corp.
- Published By – Paul Simon
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Justin Case Music
- Published By – Landers-Roberts Music
- Published By – Casa David Music
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Marquee Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Remixed At – Davlen Sound Studios
- Remixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Pressed By – CBS/Sony Records Inc.
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Kathie Carey
- Design – John Brogna, Ron Coro
- Engineer – Brooks Arthur (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7 to 10), Dee Robb (tracks: 3, 5)
- Engineer [At Air Studios, London] – Peter Swettenham
- Engineer [At Marquee Studios, London] – Wil Roper*
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer: Original Album] – Doug Sax
- Engineer [Re-Mix Engineer] – Bill Schnee (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7 to 10)
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Larry Emerine
- Producer – Richard Perry (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Art Garfunkel (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10)
- Los Angeles: Cherokee Recording Studio; Record Plant; The Village Recorder; A&M Recording Studio
- New York: Record Plant, Hit Factory
- London: Marquee Studios; Air Studios
Track 6: recorded in Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Re-mix at Davlen Studios & Sound Labs, Los Angeles
Mastered at The Mastering Lab.
track 1: Jobete Music Co., Inc. / Black Bull, Inc.
track 2: Hampstead Heath Music Publishers, Ltd.
track 3: Almo Music Corp. / Caledonian Steam Pub. Co., Ltd.
track 4: Artists Music, Inc.
track 5: Corcovado Music Corp.
track 6: Paul Simon
track 7: Warner Bros. Music, A Div. of Warner Bros., Inc.
track 8 & 10: Justin Case Music
track 9: Landers - Roberts Music / Casa David Music
℗ 1975 CBS Inc. ℗ 1975 Paul Simon / © 1976 CBS Inc.
Distribution CBS Records / CBS Disques S.A.
Printed in Holland
Manufactured by CBS/Sony Inc. in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-10212 11A3 +++++
- Other (Text Near Center Hole): CSR
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 701
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
Other Versions (5 of 51) View All
|PCQ 33700||Art Garfunkel||Breakaway (LP, Album, Quad, Pit)||Columbia||PCQ 33700||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|SBP 234715||Art Garfunkel||Breakaway (LP, Album)||CBS||SBP 234715||Australia||1975||Sell This Version|
|WPC 33700||Art Garfunkel||Breakaway (LP, Album)||Columbia||WPC 33700||Canada||1975||Sell This Version|
|S 69175||Art Garfunkel||Breakaway (LP, Album)||CBS||S 69175||Spain||1975||Sell This Version|
|SICP 20429||Art Garfunkel||Breakaway (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP 20429||Japan||2012||Sell This Version|