Tracklist Hide Credits
Voice [Contains Traces Of] – John Hurt (2), Sally Bradshaw
|3||(New York London Paris) Spleen
Vocals, Written-By – Rakim
|4||Saluting The Point Of No Return||0:43|
|5||Man And Boy||5:17|
|7||And I Placed My Fingers On Her Eyes As Though I Were Touching The Silent Controls Of A TV Set||3:05|
- Design – Attic Graphic Design Co. Ltd., Art Of Noise*
- Drum Programming [Drum Loops, Percussion, Rhythm, Shuffles] – Earl Harvin, James Banbury, Jamie Muhoberac, Jeremy Stacey
- Guitar [Strums, Twangs, Shimmers] – Lol Creme, Trevor Horn
- Keyboards [Bleeps, Blinks, Keys, Swoops] – Anne Dudley, Jamie Muhoberac, Tim Weidner
- Other [Spaces, Things] – Paul Morley, Rakim
- Producer [Originally Produced By] – Trevor Horn
- Producer [Reproduced By] – James Banbury, Paul Morley
- Written-By – Art Of Noise*
Remixes and diversions of tracks from The Seduction Of Claude Debussy. This CD was initially sold as part of a repromotion of The Seduction Of Claude Debussy, shrinkwrapped together with a copy of the original digipak edition. It was available separately later.
"Reduction recorded in the opening month of the year 2000 at The Workshop, Willesden, north London … 1, 2, 3 and 5 were originally something else. 6 was originally "Something Is Something On The Way To Becoming Something Else". 4 just turned up. 2 is a true story … 2 includes traces of John Hurt and Sally Bradshaw."
"Please reduce me let me go."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 030094 042520
- Barcode (Scanned): 5030094042520