|1||Out Of The Blue||4:21|
|2||Erase The Fake||8:56|
|5||Cheap Suite Tango||4:10|
|6||Musette / Drones And Bones||15:26|
|7||Toys Do Not Walk And Talk||6:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – oodiscs Inc.
- Copyright (c) – oodiscs Inc.
- Published By – Leisure Planet Music
- Recorded At – Private Island Trax
- Mixed At – California Institute of the Arts
- Edited At – California Institute of the Arts
- Mastered At – California Institute of the Arts
- Pressed By – DOCdata New England
- Bass Clarinet – Marty Walker
- Bells [Bell Plates], Electric Bass, Harmonica [Harmonicas], Electronics, Composed By, Liner Notes [Liner Poems] – Arthur Jarvinen
- Design [Design Assistant] – Karin Hug
- Design, Cover – Robert Appleton (2)
- Engineer [Editing, Mixing, Mastering] – Jerry Summers
- Engineer [Recording] – Mark V (6)
- Executive-Producer – Joseph Celli
- Performer – Some Over History
- Producer – Hunter Hartmut Ochs
- Trombone, Tuba, Acoustic Bass – Toby Holmes
- Violin – Robin Lorentz
Edited, mixed and mastered at California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, CA.
Track 3, 4, 6 & 8 are part of the "Hole Flow Symphony", all of the electronic sounds produced by plugging guitar effect boxes into each other and themselves, inducing internal feedback which the boxes then process. No instruments or external signal is present. On "Drones And Bones" the harmonica is played through a bullhorn.
All compositions published by Leisure Planet Music (ASCAP)
Total playing time: 62:35
Cover: erase the fake © 1998 Robert Appleton
℗ & © 1998, oodiscs inc.
Made in the USA
Printed in Canada
Packaging: standard jewel case with 12 page foldout booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 789481004829
- Barcode (String): 7 89481 00482 9
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1Z07
- Matrix / Runout: DOCdata New England 0048 <01>
- Rights Society (Leisure Planet Music): ASCAP
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD