(01) The Egyptian symbol for man which got corrupted into the crucifix (shown upside down here)
(03) 'Sex' would be more accurate but the general consensus is 'male'
(04) Ohm/aum is a sacred Hindu syllable
(05) Esoteric numerology
(06) Esoteric numerology
(07) Esoteric numerology
(08) SPQR is a Latin abbreviation which translates into "by the order of the senate and people of Rome". This was used to sign edicts and sentences in Roman times.
(09) The fish is an early Christian symbol for Jesus
(10) The Malcuth symbolizes the root of the tree of life in the Kabbalah
(11) Isis is a chair/throne and the hieroglyph for the goddess Isis
(12) The Eye of Horus (originally, The Eye of Ra) is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and power, from the deity Horus or Ra
(13) Track has no name - symbolizing 'nothing'.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6009689370156