- Large, 'grooved' green/silver labels
- London logo
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1960"
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at bottom
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Spine has text on it, bold "STEREO" on spine
- Straight flipbacks on top and bottom
- "© Editions de l'Oiseau-Lyre, London, 1961"
- "Printed in England by MacNeill Press, London, S.E.1"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SOL 60021 on sleeve
- SOL.60021 on labels
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# OL 50191
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZTT-441-1D K U ET 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZTT-442-1D C ET 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZTT.441
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZTT.442
- Other (Tax code on labels): E/T