|–Rachmaninoff*, Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli And The Philharmonia Orchestra* Conducted By Ettore Gracis||Concerto No. 4 In G Minor, Op. 40|
|A1||–||1st Movement: Allegro Vivace|
|A2.a||–||2nd Movement: Largo|
|A2.b||–||3rd Movement: Allegro Vivace|
|–Ravel*, Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli And The Philharmonia Orchestra* Conducted By Ettore Gracis||Concerto In G Major|
|B1||–||1st Movement: Allegramente|
|B2||–||2nd Movement: Adagio Assai|
|B3||–||3rd Movement: Presto|
First stereo recording of the Ravel concerto.
Early UK stereo version for this cat#.
First label Laminated Flipback Scalloped Sleeve.
- White/Gold labels with red text
- 'Nipper' logo on top
(labelography code: EW1)
- Rim text starts with "The Gramophone Company Limited"
- "MADE IN GT. BRITAIN" at bottom
- "B.I.E.M." in a box
- Front and back laminated
- Scalloped ('half-moon') flipbacks.
- Made out of thin cardboard
- No "stereo" wording on front (most copies will have a gold/red stereo sticker instead)
- No cat# on spine
- "E.M.I. RECORDS LIMITED" on back
- "[HMV logo] REGD. TRADE MARK OF THE GRAMOPHONE CO. LTD" on back
- "Made and Printed in Great Britain" on back
- Liner notes in English only
1st cat# on sleeve.
2nd cat# on labels.
Corresponding mono issue has cat# ALP 1538
Tracklisting taken from labels.
Sub tracks in track A2 are not banded on vinyl.
No track duration info on sleeve or labels.
Side A has the higher matrix number (2YEA.8).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): 2YEA 8-5 T 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): 2YEA 7-5 T 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): 2YEA.8
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): 2YEA.7
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.