- Produced For – Hopsack & Silk Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Nick-O-Val Music
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Goldisc Recording Products, Inc.
- Arranged By – Paul Riser
- Backing Vocals – Ashford & Simpson (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4), Raymond Simpson* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4), Yolanda McCollough* (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4)
- Bass – Francisco Centeno
- Clavinet – Ray Chew (tracks: A1, B4)
- Congas – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A3, A4, B3)
- Coordinator [Album] – Altmese Alston*
- Copyist – Chiefy Salaam
- Design – Andrea Ross (4), Sherman Weisburd
- Drums – Christopher Parker* (tracks: A1, A3), John Sussewell (tracks: A2, A4 to B4)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Robert Sabino* (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Stewart*
- Engineer [Chief Engineer, Recording & Mixing] – Mike Hutchinson*
- Engineer [Recording] – Jerry Block (tracks: A1, A3)
- Guitar – Eric Gale (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B3, B4), Steve Khan (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Management – George Schiffer
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Stewart Romain*
- Mixed By [Mixing] – James Simpson*
- Percussion – Dave Carey* (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A1, A4, B3)
- Photography By – Sherman Weisburd
- Piano, Vocals – Valerie Simpson
- Producer – Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson*
- Recorded By [Strings & Horns] – Elliot Scheiner
- Strings, Horns – Al Brown*, Sephra Herman
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Phillip Woo* (tracks: A1)
- Tambourine – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: B4)
- Written-By – Nickolas Ashford, Valerie Simpson*
All compositions published by Nick-O-Val Music Co., Inc.
Studio - Sigma Sound, New York
Strings & Horns recorded at A & R Recording
Mastered at Columbia
℗ 1977 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 1977 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
A3 on cover as Don't Cost You Nothin'
B3 on cover as Bourgié Bourgié
B4 on cover as Waited Too Long
Comes with lyric inner sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): BS-1-3088- G D 1 GOL
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): BS-2-3088- G D1
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|BS 3088||Ashford & Simpson||Send It (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 3088||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|CDBBRX0315||Ashford & Simpson||Send It (CD, Album, RE, RM, Exp)||Big Break Records||CDBBRX0315||UK||2015||Sell This Version|
|BS 3088||Ashford & Simpson||Send It (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 3088||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|WOU 3088||Ashford & Simpson||Send It (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 3088||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|BS 3088||Ashford & Simpson||Send It (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 3088||Canada||1977||Sell This Version|