Tracklist Hide Credits
|Musik Aus Der Grauzone|
|B1||Unter Der Stadt 2||12:10|
|B2||In Der Ebene||5:25|
|Musik Im Schatten|
|Musik An Der Grenze|
|F1||Kultmusik Für Ein Altes Land
Loops, Tape – Loop De VegaSynthesizer [Additional], Percussion [Additional] – Okko Bekker
|Musik Unter Tage|
- Composed By, Performer – Asmus Tietchens
All tracks previously published on very limited tape editions:
• VOD 40.1 was previously published by Yorkhouse Records (YHR 019) in the UK, 1981, and later reissued on Auricle Music (AMC 024) in the UK, 1987. The track "Nach Unter" had to be edited (shortened by 2 minutes) to fit on the vinyl.
• VOD 40.2 was previously published by Aeon (no catalog number) in the USA, 1982 and rereleased by Auricle Music (AMC 034) in the UK, 1988.
• VOD 40.3 was previously published by Yorkhouse Records (YHR 024) in the UK, 1982 and later rereleased by Auricle Music (AMC 025) in the UK, 1987.
• VOD 40.4 was previously published by Aeon (no catalog number) in the USA, 1983.
Limited numbered edition of 600 copies. This entry is for the regular edition, without the bonus 7".
Members of the Vinyl-On-Demand subscription service received a different edition that included a bonus Musik Hinter Glas 7" (VOD 40.S) with two unreleased tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Catalog Number LP1): VOD 40.1
- Other (Catalog Number LP2): VOD 40.2
- Other (Catalog Number LP3): VOD 40.3
- Other (Catalog Number LP4): VOD 40.4