|Long Player Album|
|A1||The Beat Aesthetic|
|B4||Self Denial (Is A Beautiful Thing)|
|B5||African Disco Queen|
|Twelve Inch Single (for A.M. Radio)|
|Twelve Inch Single (for Discotheques)|
- Mastered At – EMI Studios 301
- Producer – → ↑ →
The 12"EP is a repressing and comes free with the album. It has originally been released in a limited edition of 300 on 1981-02-02. "Side A: Disco Music for AM Airplay. Side B: Disco Music strictly for the dance-floor." according to label catalogue.
Asphixiation involves Jane, Leigh, Maria, Ralph, Philip, David and Chris.
Photograph by Chris and Nanette.
Thanks to Judy, Alecs, Keith and Bruce.
Mastered at E.M.I. Sydney
Published byInnocent Music
Recorded in June '80 at Gabinetto (Milan).
Mixed at Abwasserkanal Studios (Frankfurt).
The music on this album is from the ASPHIXIATION performances at the George Paton Gallery, July 1980.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Album A-side): ONO 001 A
- Matrix / Runout (Album B-side): ONO 001 B
- Matrix / Runout (EP A-side): MA-12292(PRE-1)-A FH 5/11
- Matrix / Runout (EP B-side): MA-12292(PRE-1)-B FH 5/11