Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Studio One, Doraville
- Published By – Low-Sal, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Incorporated
- Distributed By – Polydor Incorporated
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Incorporated
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Incorporated
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Mike McCarty
- Backing Vocals – Paul Davis (3)
- Bass – Paul Goddard
- Drums, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Robert Nix
- Engineer, Mixed By – Rodney Mills
- Keyboards – Dean Daughtry
- Lead Guitar – Barry Bailey (3)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Ronnie Hammond
- Management [Career Direction] – Arnie Geller*, Buddy Buie, Gloria Buie
- Management [Personal Management] – The Buie-Geller Organization
- Management [Proud To Be Represented By] – The Paragon Agency
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Rodney Mills
- Percussion – Artimus Pyle (2)
- Photography By – Rick Diamond (3)
- Producer – Buddy Buie
- Producer [Associate] – Robert Nix
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar [Alternate] – J.R. Cobb*
- Voice ["rebel Yell" Courtesy Of] – Miss Sharon Lawrence
- Written-By – Bailey* (tracks: A1, B2, B3), Buie*, Daughtry* (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B4), Cobb* (tracks: A3, A4), Nix*
All Songs © 1978 Low-Sal, Inc. (BMI)
All selections BMI
©℗ 1978 Polydor Incorporated
Manufactured and Distributed by Polydor Incorporated, New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
Robert Nix: "To the survivors: Allen, Gary, Leon, Billy, Artimus, Leslie, Kevin, Craig, Gene, & to Bill Ludwig, Pat Dodson & Elizabeth Allen."
J.R. Cobb: "In loving memory of Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines, Cassie Gaines & Dean Kilpatrick."
Ronnie Hammond: "To my wife & friend - Judy."
Paul Davis courtesy of Bang Records.
Artimus Pyle courtesy of Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Special thanks from all the band to our road crew: Sammie Ammons, Jerry Coody, David Finger, Jeff Jackson, Jim Markham, Greg "Fern" Quesnel & Craig Redick.
Also To: Gloria Buie, Tad Bush, Sharon Lawrence, Peggy Mayer, Rodney Mills, Rosanne Mullin & Noble "Large Time" Womble.
Also available on 8-Track (8T-1-6134) and Cassette (CT-1-6134).
On this release, the LP title appears below the artist on the labels. "Side 1 / Side 2" and the catalogue number appear on the left side of the labels
This is a reissue with barcode on back cover from the 1980's
Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd. pressing denoted by "⟷ " in runout
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched / [stamped]): A-2 ⟷ ⊲ PD-1-6134-A-K [STERLING]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched / [stamped]): A-2 ⟷ ⊲ PD-1-6134-B-K [STERLING]
- Pressing Plant ID (Etched in runouts): ⟷
- Other (Intl, # labels): 2391 319
- Barcode (Text): 0422-829662-16
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 48) View All
|PD-1-6134||Atlanta Rhythm Section||Champagne Jam (LP, Album, San)||Polydor||PD-1-6134||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|PD-1-6134 (2391 319)||Atlanta Rhythm Section||Champagne Jam (LP, Album, Pit)||Polydor||PD-1-6134 (2391 319)||1978||Sell This Version|
|PD-1-6134||Atlanta Rhythm Section||Champagne Jam (LP, Album, RE, Emb)||Polydor||PD-1-6134||Canada||1978||Sell This Version|
|2391 319||Atlanta Rhythm Section||Champagne Jam (LP, Album)||Polydor||2391 319||Spain||1978||Sell This Version|
|PD-1-6134||Atlanta Rhythm Section||Champagne Jam (LP)||Polydor||PD-1-6134||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|