Tracklist Hide Credits
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Achim Schröter (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Arranged By [Instrumental], Score [Scores] – Norbert Krämer
- Artwork By [Design Sampling] – Linger Decoree
- Artwork By [Digital Postproduction] – Francisco Cannobbio
- Bass [Upright] – Jean-Charles Vandermynsbrugge* (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Engineer [Recording], Technician [Pro Tools Operator Cologne] – Original Hamster
- Executive Producer – Florian Joeckel, Jean Trouillet
- Liner Notes – Hajime Ohishi*
- Mastered By [Reel To Reel Premastering Assisted By] – Juan Pablo Bello
- Mastered By [Reel To Reel Premastering By] – Gonzalo Gonzalez*
- Percussion [Additional] – Atom™ (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Photography – Juan Pablo Montalva
- Presenter, Producer, Recorded By, Arranged By, Mixed By, Mastered By, Other [Conceived], Programmed By, Edited By – Atom™
- Technician [Production And Mix Counselor] – Cecilia Aguayo
- Technician [Vocal Tuning And Absolute Ear] – Matthias Erhard (2)
- Trombone, Bass Trombone – Detlef Landeck (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Trumpet – Frank Wiesen
- Vibraphone, Marimba, Percussion – Norbert Krämer (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Vocals – Argenis Brito (tracks: 1 to 6, 7, 9, 10 to 13)
Recorded at Wellnoise Booth Studio, Cologne and "Mira, Musica!", Santiago de Chile.
Reel to reel premastering at "Triana", Santiago de Chile.
Louie Austen recorded by Georg O. Luksch for home-music, Vienna.
Recorded, edited, mixed and mastered on a 12" PowerBook.
"Dreams Are My Reality" originally released as 12-inch and MCD.
Remember: You need 1000 DJs to make one good programmer!
Track 17,18: Exclusive bonus titles for Japan.