|A1||Stepping Out Of Line|
|A2||Sex Without Stress|
|A4||That's When Its Worth It|
|B1||Tongue In Cheek|
|B3||Don't Lie Back|
- Bass – Jane Munro
- Cello, Guitar, Vocals, Remix, Mastered By [Remaster] – Paul Foad
- Design [Reissue], Artwork By [Reissue] – Alan Coventry
- Drums, Remix, Mastered By [Remaster] – Pete Hammond (2)
- Engineer – Ken Thomas, Terry Barham
- Guitar, Vocals – Lesley Woods
- Mixed By [Remixed], Remastered By [Digitally] – Paul Foad, Pete Hammond (2)
- Producer – The Au Pairs*, Martin Culverwell
- Reissue Producer – Mark Stratford
- Saxophone – Olly Moore*
- Synthesizer – John Suddick, Keith Knowles
- Trumpet – Chris Lee
- Vibraphone – Milt Hampton
The original album especially remixed and digitally remastered from the original master tapes.
Reissue production, design and artwork for Rpm Productions Ltd.
An Essential Production for Castler Music, a label of Sanctuary Records Group Ltd. 1982 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by The Au Pairs, under exclusive license to Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Single sleeve in clear PVC bag with label logo.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8013252040306
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|KAM 010||Au Pairs||Sense And Sensuality (LP, Album)||Kamera Records||KAM 010||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|RPM 111||Au Pairs||Sense & Sensuality (CD, Album)||RPM Records (2)||RPM 111||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|RR 9957||Au Pairs||Sense And Sensuality (LP, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9957||Benelux||1982||Sell This Version|
|RR 34 9957||Au Pairs||Sense And Sensuality (CD, Album, Sli)||Roadrunner Records||RR 34 9957||Netherlands||1985||Sell This Version|
|INT 145.063||Au Pairs||Sense And Sensuality (LP, Album)||Intercord||INT 145.063||Germany||1982||Sell This Version|