- Artwork – Dehn Sora
- Guest, Mellotron [Bass Mellotron] – Frédéric D. Oberland (tracks: 5)
- Guest, Synthesizer, Piano, Voice, Effects [Fx] – Witxes (tracks: 7)
- Guest, Turntables [Turntable] – Philippe Petit (tracks: 5)
- Guitar [Electric And Midi Guitars], Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Electronics – Martin Dumais
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Frédéric Arbour
- Theremin [Theremini], Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Recorded By [Field Recordings] – Julie Leblanc (2)
CD edition of 500 copies.
Let there be light, from light will come darkness"
(from inner sleeve)
Track durations do not appear on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT027
- Mould SID Code (Stamped): IFPI TAZ01
- Matrix / Runout: AUN FIATLUX (76th Cycle) D138549 8C