p and c 2001 Warp Records Limited
Made In England
Packaging: White tray jewel case with four page booklet.
As with some other Autechre releases on Warp, this album was assigned a catalogue number that was significantly ahead of the normal sequence (i.e. WARPCD127 and WARPCD129 weren't released until February and March 2005 respectively).
Some copies came with miniature postcards with a sheet a stickers on the front that say 'autechre' in the Confield font.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 5 021603 128125
- Barcode (Printed): 5021603128125
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3): WARPCD128 03 5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 3, Etched In Inner Plastic Hub): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M&L
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 3): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 042C
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 04E3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 04D9
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|WARPCDD128||Autechre||Confield (9xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Warp Records||WARPCDD128||Unknown|
|warpcd128||Autechre||Confield (CD, Album)||Warp Records||warpcd128||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|warplp128||Autechre||Confield (2xLP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||Warp Records||warplp128||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|BRC-471||Autechre||Confield (CD, Album, RE)||Beat Records, Warp Records||BRC-471||Japan||2015||Sell This Version|
|WARPCDD 128||Autechre||Confield (9xFile, WAV, Album)||Warp Records||WARPCDD 128||UK||2001|