- Bass Guitar – Jakub Vejnar (tracks: A1, A2, A4)
- Composed By – Aleš Vejnar (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Cover [Cover Art] – Lukáš Hoyer
- Drums – Roman Vícha (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Drums [Rhythm Ace FR-2L], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Guitar [Guitars], Organ [Hammond A 100], Vocoder [Roland SVC-350 Analog Vocoder] – Aleš Vejnar
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Alesis Andromeda A6, Korg MS 20] – Robert Vašíček (tracks: A1, B2, B3)
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer 200A], Synthesizer [Korg Lambda, Minimoog Voyager XL, ARP 2600] – Jakub Dvořáček (tracks: B1)
- Engineer [Engineered], Mixed By – Derek Saxenmeyer
- Guitar – Gary Lucas (tracks: A1, B4, B5)
- Lacquer Cut By, Mastered By – Tim Debney
- Photography By [Photos] – Derek Saxenmeyer, Richard “Faust” Mader*, Richard Mader Jr.
- Producer – Aleš Vejnar
- Sounds [Sound Effects] – Derek Saxenmeyer (tracks: B2), Lukáš Hoyer (tracks: B2)
- Synthesizer [ARP 2600, Antares II, Moog Little Phatty, Minimoog Voyager XL, Minimoog Voyager, Yamaha CS 30, Roland Juno 6, Alesis Andromeda A6, Crumar DS 1, Korg MonoPoly, Korg Lambda, Korg MS 10, Korg MS 20, Korg 770, Vermona Synthesizer] – Aleš Vejnar
- Tenor Saxophone – Marcel Bárta (tracks: A4)
- Voice [“Live Mellotron”] – Aleš Vejnar (tracks: B2), Lucie Kovalaková (tracks: B2), Mirka Jírová (tracks: B2), Petr Holý (tracks: B2)
Mastering and vinyl cutting by Tim Debney, Fluid Mastering, London, United Kingdom, December 2013 & January 2014.
Plated and pressed at Schallplattenfabrik Pallas, Germany, January 2014–February 2014.
Web: www.avarp.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(p) & (c) 2014 Aleš Vejnar.
Recorded and mixed in Czech Republic.
Printed and pressed in Germany.
Gatefold sleeve, 180-gram heavy weight vinyl limited to 500 copies.
Includes a 30 cm square coloured 4-page inlay with photos from recording sessions and a digital download code.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): AVARP 01-A -31032-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): AVARP 01-B -31032-