- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aviator Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Aviator Music
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Published By – Aviator Music
- Recorded At – Redon Recorders
- Recorded At – Startling Studios
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Art Direction – David Stewart (8)
- Bass [Wal], Vocals, Pedalboard [Taurus, Pedals] – John G. Perry
- Composed By – Bunker*, Lancaster*, Perry*, Rogers*
- Drums, Percussion – Clive Bunker
- Engineer – Dave Tickle* (tracks: A2, B2), Roger T. Wake*
- Engineer [Mixed Down] – Steve Taylor* (tracks: A2, B2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Mick Rogers
- Illustration – Alan Guy
- Lyricon, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Performer [Computone], Synthesizer, Other [Driver] – Jack Lancaster
- Management – H. Maloney*
- Photography By – Red Saunders (4)
- Producer – Aviator (2) (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4), Robin Lumley (tracks: A2, B2)
- Written-By – Aviator (2)
Printed in Canada
From cover (rear):
All tracks published by Aviator Music.
Recorded at Redon Recorders, London, 1978.
Management: 64, Tranquil Vale, London S.E.3.
℗1979 Aviator Music, †℗1978 Aviator Music [Note: † refers to B3].
©1979 Aviator Music.
*Country Morning, Keep Your Heart Right, originally recorded at Startling Studios. Mixed down at Trident Studios.
Thanks: Brian Shepherd, All at Harvest, Alec Leslie, Mick Cater, Janet Martin Howe Rotosound strings [sic], Wal Electric Wood for John's basses, Mike O'Donnell, Computone Ltd., Dennis Holloway, Yamaha Drums, Dave Cook Quest Studios, Linda, Jon Miller, Barry Sinnett Cleveland Ohio, Bobby Campbell and everyone at Fulham F.C.
©1978 EMI Records Ltd. ℗1978 EMI Records Ltd.
Manufactured in Canada by Capitol Records - EMI of Canada Limited.
3109 American Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V 1B2
From centre labels:
Recorded in England
All songs composed by Rogers, Lancaster, Perry, Bunker
℗1979 EMI Records Ltd.
"Harvest" is a trademark of EMI Records Limited
Publishing info for all titles: ASCAP
Authorship given as "All tracks written by Aviator" on the cover (rear) and
"All songs composed by Rogers, Lancaster, Perry, Bunker" on centre labels.
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|1C 064-62 502||Aviator (2)||Aviator (LP, Album)||Harvest||1C 064-62 502||Germany||1979||Sell This Version|
|5C 062-62502||Aviator (2)||Aviator (LP, Album)||Harvest||5C 062-62502||Netherlands||1979||Sell This Version|
|SW-17012||Aviator (2)||Aviator (LP, Album)||EMI America||SW-17012||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|2S 068 62502||Aviator (2)||Aviator (LP, Album)||Sonopresse||2S 068 62502||France||1979||Sell This Version|
|SHSP 4096||Aviator (2)||Aviator (LP, Album)||Harvest||SHSP 4096||UK||1979||Sell This Version|