- Acoustic Guitar – Al Di Meola
- Bass [5-string Electric] – Kai E. Karpeh De Camargo*
- Bass [Acoustic], Bass [Electric] – Stanley Clarke
- Drums, Gong – Omar Hakim
- Engineer – Mark Wilder
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danny Kadar
- Engineer [Overdub] – Dan Humann (tracks: 8)
- Graphics – W. A. Motzek*
- Mastered By [20-bit Sbm], Edited By [Digital] – Reinhard Karwatky, Ulrich Schneider
- Mixed By – David Baker, Mark Wilder, Reinhard Karwatky
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Andrew T. Page*
- Photography By [Cover] – Klaus Weddig
- Photography By [Studio] – Jimmy Ienner Jr.*
- Piano [Boesendorfer], Vocals, Composed By, Arranged By – Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
- Producer – Reinhard Karwatky
- Recorded By [24-bit], Mixed By [24-bit], Edited By [24-bit] – Reinhard Karwatky, Wolf-Dieter Karwatky
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Bill Evans (3)
- Technician [Audio Assistant] – Jen Wyler
Mixed with "20-Bit GML A/D Converter" and "Sony PCM 9000"
20-Bit SBM Master and Digital Editing with "Sonic Solution" at "Sony Classical, Hamburg".
24-Bit Recording, Mixing, Editing, Overdubbing at "Sony Music Studios, N.Y."
"Father" recorded with "Boesendorfer Computer Grand-Piano 'SE' at Boesendorfer, Vienna.
"Father" is dedicated to Vagif Mustafa Zadeh.
P 1995 Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmBH
Made in Austria (disc)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099748 035226
- Barcode: 5099748035226
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94A9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout var. 1): 12-480352-10 15 A5 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Runout var. 2): 12-480352-10 15 A4 Sony Music
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SCDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Other (Distribution code): CB 811
- Other: 12-480352-10