- Produced At – Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center
- Produced At – Electronic Music Studios, State University Of New York
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Published By – American Composers Alliance
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Finnadar Records
- Copyright (c) – Finnadar Records
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
Mimiana I: Flux composed 1968
Mimiana II: Frieze composed 1969
Mimiana III: Six & Seven composed 1973.
Arc: Music for Dancers composed 1977.
Mimiana I-III were produced at the Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center
Arc: Music For Dancers was realized at the Electronic Music Studios at the State University of New York, Long Island
Mastered at Atlantic Recording Studios New York
℗ © 1978 Finnadar Records Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): STX 161-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): STX 162-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): ST-X-I6I-C SP @ GP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): STX-I62C SP @ GPi