Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Ruby Mazur
- Graphics [Graphic Coordination] – Alan Sekuler
- Illustration [Painting] – Renee White
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Phil Melnick*
- Producer – Bill Szymczyk (tracks: A1, A2, B2 to B4), Ed Michel (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
- Remastered By [Assembled And Remastered] – Baker Bigsby, Ed Michel
- Remastered By [Assistant] – Dominic Lumetta, Gil Fortis*, Kathryn King, Ken Klinger, Rob Fraboni
- Vocals – B.B. King
A1 recorded at The Record Plant, Los Angeles, May and June 1970.
A3 recorded at performance at Cook County Jail, Chicago, Ill., September, 10, 1970. Location recording by Location Recorders, Inc.
A4 recorded at Olympic Studios, London, and The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, June, 1971. At the request of a participating artist, this is a shortened version of the master originally released.
A5 recorded March, 22, 1971, at The Record Plant, Los Angeles.
B1 recorded at Command Studios, London and The Hit Factory, New York, June, 1971.
B2 recorded at The Hit Factory, New York, 1969.
B3 recorded at performance at Cook County Jail, Chicago, lll, September, 10, 1970.
B4 recorded at The Record Plant, Los Angeles.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 02292510201
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out Groove Side A): R / S Alsdorf 251020-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out Groove Side B): R / S Alsdorf 251020-1 B
Other Versions (5 of 78) View All
|ABC 176||B.B. King||The Best Of B.B. King (LP, Comp)||ABC-Paramount||ABC 176||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|PROLP.8035||B.B. King||The Best Of B.B. King (LP, Comp)||Probe||PROLP.8035||New Zealand||1973||Sell This Version|
|MCAD-31040||B.B. King||The Best Of B.B. King (CD, Comp, RE, RM, Col)||MCA Records||MCAD-31040||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|ABCX-767||B.B. King||The Best Of B.B. King (LP, Comp, Qua)||ABC Records||ABCX-767||Canada||1973||Sell This Version|
|ABCL 5026||B.B. King||The Best Of B. B. King (LP, Comp, RE)||ABC Records||ABCL 5026||UK||1974||Sell This Version|