Tracklist Hide Credits
Licensed from Triangle Records.
(P) & (C) 1996 N.E.W.S.
Made in The Netherlands.
Title for track 1 is mentioned on release's inlay as "Seven And One Week".
There is also a reprinted version available which has written the 1st track well. But as the 'hit' was as good as out of date there were not much copies printed as reprint.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 90115 96332 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 790115963320
- Label Code: LC 0116
- Rights Society: SABAM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EOD NEWS YR 9633 CDM 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L292
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 3604
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EOD NEWS YR 9633 CDM 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L292
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 3609
Other Versions (5 of 44) View All
|TRI-V-96 001||B.B.E*||Seven Days And One Week (12")||Triangle||TRI-V-96 001||Belgium||1996||Sell This Version|
|none||B.B.E.||Seven Days And One Week (Kai Tracid's Remix) (CD, Maxi, Promo)||Urban||none||Germany||1999||Sell This Version|
|ARDI1111||B.B.E.||7 Days And One Week (5xFile, MP3, 320)||Armada Digital||ARDI1111||Netherlands||2009|
|575 631-2||B.B.E.||Seven Days And One Week (Remixes) (CD, Maxi)||Urban||575 631-2||Germany||1996||Sell This Version|
|12TIV-67||B.B.E.||Seven Days & One Week (12")||Positiva||12TIV-67||UK||1996||Sell This Version|