|1||Catch & Run||10:30|
|2||Drop & Run||13:36|
|3||Double-Headed String Weezel||4:10|
|5||Black Body Radiation||9:49|
- Clarinet, Basset Horn, Bass Clarinet, Voice, Electronic Wind Instrument [Midi Wind Controller] – Paul Pignon
- Guitar [Modified Midi-guitar], Electronics [Diverse Midi Gadgets], Computer [Max Programming] – Thomas Bjelkeborn
- Producer, Mixed By – BOP (8)
- Written-By – Pignon* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6), Bjelkeborn* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
Subsidized by The Swedish National Concil for Cultural Arts.
Catch & Run (1997, rev 1999)
Drop & Run (1998, rev 1999)
Double-Headed String Weezel (1999)
Other Options (1999)
Black Body Radiation (1993)
All instruments area connected to a computer and various samplers with software in Opcode MAX specifically constructed for each composition.
All compositions recorded live at Stockholm Sound Department Studio June 1999 to Jan 2000 except Black Body Radiation, recorded at a concert at Fylkingen, Stockholm, 10 Nov 1993.
Additional tracks dubbed on Double-headed String Weezel and Drumout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/N©B
- Matrix / Runout: CD PLANT AB FER1009 GM01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB01