Tracklist Hide Credits
Recorded By, Arranged By [Strings] – Simon HaleVoice [Part I] – T.H. CulhaneVoice [Part III] – BT
Producer [Additional], Remix – BT, Paul van Dyk
|4||Lullaby For Gaia
Engineer – Jason CorsaroVocals – Jan JohnstonWritten-By – BT, J. Johnston*
|5||Memories In A Sea Of Forgetfulness
Mixed By – BT, Steven BarkanWritten-By – BT, T.H. Culhane
Bass, Guitar, Drums, Vocals – BTMixed By – BT, Jason Corsaro
Bass, Vocoder – B. Transeau*
Flamenco Guitar – Vinnie Reilly*Producer, Engineer – BTRecorded By, Arranged By [Strings] – Simon HaleVocals – Jan JohnstonWritten-By – J. Johnston*
|9||Love, Peace And Grease||3:52|
|10.2||Flaming June (Reprise)||1:11|
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X3213
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – BMG Music Ltd (Germany)
- Published By – Old Gate Music
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Produced At – Blue House On A Hill Studios
- Engineered At – Blue House On A Hill Studios
- Mixed At – Blue House On A Hill Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Produced At – Omega Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Omega Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Planet 4 Studios
- Art Direction – Blue Source
- Engineer – Brian Transeau (tracks: 1 to 4, 9, 10)
- Management – MCT (5)
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By [Landscape] – Páll Stefánsson
- Producer – Brian Transeau (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
- Recorded By, Arranged By [Strings] – Simon Hale
- Sequenced By – Andy Gray, BT
- Written-By – Brian Transeau (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 10)
Track 10 also contains an excerpt from "Flaming June (Simon Hale's Orchestrata)" as a hidden track.
"Content" actually ends at 8:50 and "Flaming June" starts at 9:50.
Release comes with an 8 panel booklet.
© ℗ 1997 Warner Music UK Ltd.
Notes from the booklet:
This album was mixed on Mackie 32 by 8, and Yamaha Pro-Mix 02's. Sequenced by BT and Andy Gray on Protools with some plug-ins you won't be hearing for years. All strings recorded and arranged by Simon Hale.
Actual track durations (given above) differ slightly from what's printed on release.
Some copies of this release were distributed as Promo. They come with stamped text on the front cover:
"For promotional use only. Sale or other transfer is prohibited. Must be returned on demand of recording company."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46799-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624679929
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X3213 1 46799-2 RE-1 01 M1S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): X3213 1 46799-2 RE-1 01 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): X3213 1 46799-2 RE-1 01 M1S8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U21
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U3Y
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U4T
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 4, 5): [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] X3213 1 46799-2 RE-1 01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 4, 5): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U3G
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 2U4D
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|3984-20065-2||BT||ESCM (CD, Album)||Perfecto||3984-20065-2||UK & Europe||1997||Sell This Version|
|3984-20065-4||BT||ESCM (Cass, Album)||Perfecto||3984-20065-4||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|PROP260, 3984-20065-2||BT||E.S.C.M. (CD, Promo, CD )||Perfecto, Perfecto||PROP260, 3984-20065-2||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|3984-20934-1||BT||ESCM (2xLP)||Perfecto||3984-20934-1||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|none||BT||ESCM (Cass, Promo)||Perfecto||none||UK||1997||Sell This Version|