Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–BT||Movement In Still Life
Edited By [Pro-Tools Editing] – Andy GrayProducer, Arranged By – BTRecorded By [All Analog Synths] – Jeff KoepferScratches [Additional Scratching Skillz] – Peanut Butter WolfWritten-By – BT, C. Chase*, E. Fletcher*, M. Glover*, S. Robinson*
Loops [Stomper Loop], Programmed By [Additional Rhythm Programming] – Andy PageOther [Additional New Skool Knowledge], Programmed By [Additional] – Adam Freeland, Kevin BeberScratches [Turntable Madness] – DJ Davey Dave*Vocals – Hutchi, Planet Asia, RascoWritten-By, Arranged By, Producer – BT
|B1||–Tsunami One And BT||The Hip Hop Phenomenon
Engineer [Mad Ass Logic Skillz] – Andy PageEngineer, Producer [Additional], Programmed By [Additional] – Kevin BeberWritten-By, Producer – BT, Tsunami One
|B2||–BT||Mercury And Solace
Edited By [Additional Vocal Editing] – Andy PageHihat [Live High Hat Loop] – Kane McGeeProducer, Arranged By – BTWritten-By – BT, Jan Johnston
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – BT
Backing Vocals – Jan JohnstonEdited By [Vocal Edits And Time Stretching] – Andy Page, Gaëtan SchurrerProducer, Arranged By – BTScratches – Davey DaveVocals [Uncredited] – Kirsty HawkshawWritten-By – B. Transeau*, J. Tzuke*, M. Paxman*, P. Muggleton*
|C2||–BT||Giving Up The Ghost|
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – BT, Paul van Dyk
|D2||–BT||Running Down The Way Up
Guitar – Richard FortesProducer, Arranged By – BT, HybridVocals – Kirsty HawkshawVocals [Additional] – Jan JohnstonWritten-By – BT, Kirsty Hawkshaw, Mike Truman
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Jan JohnstonDrums [Live] – Scott FrassettoEngineer – Andy Gray, BTEngineer [Pro-Tools Madness] – Andy GrayRecorded By [Live Drums] – Steven Barken*Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Programmed By – BT
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Headspace Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Embrace The Future Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Pioneer Entertainment Europe Limited
- Pressed By – FSV
- Produced At – Blue House On A Hill Studios
- Produced At – TreeLine Studios
- Produced At – Elektrotek Studios
- Published By – Embrace The Future Music
- Published By – Sugar Hill Music, Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Daisy Miller Music
- Published By – EMI 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Valentine Music Group
- Published By – Mute Song Ltd.
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Music Ltd.
- Published By – Alan Hawkshaw Publishing
"Movement In Still Life" contains a sample of The Message (Acapella Version) by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, featuring Mellie Mel and Duke Bootee. ©1982 Sugar Hill Records. Sample use authorized courtesy Sugar Hill Music.
Jan Johnston appears courtesy of Perfecto Records.
"Dreaming" contains elements from "We'll Go Dreaming" written by Tzuke / Paxman / Muggleton and published by EMI 10 Music Ltd/The Valentine Music Group. Used with permission courtesy EMI Music Publishing Ltd. and Valentine Music Group.
DJ Rap appears courtesy of Higher Ground.
Paul van Dyk appears courtesy of Deviant Records.
Richard Fortes appears courtesy of 550/Epic Records.
Hybrid appears courtesy of Distinctive Records.
Album sequenced in Pro-Tools 5.0 in London, September 16, 1999.
All tracks ℗ 1999 Headspace Recordings. © Embrace The Future Inc./Pioneer Entertainment Europe Limited. Except Track A02 ℗ Brian Transeau / Alexander Coe. © 1999 Embrace The Future Inc./Pioneer Entertainment Europe Limited. Originally released on Yoshitoshi Recordings and Track B01 originally released on Marina Parade.
Made in the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5037023300218
- Barcode (Text): 5 037023 300218
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side A): HEDSLP001 A2 FSV
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side B): HEDSLP001 B FSV
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side C): HEDSLP001 C FSV
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Etched, Side D): HEDSLP001 D FSV
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|SMAT-A03||BT||Movement In Still Life (Special Edition 2CD Set) (CD, Album, Mixed + CD, Comp + S/Edition)||S.M. Entertainment||SMAT-A03||South Korea||1999||Sell This Version|
|0 6700 30154 2 4||BT||Movement In Still Life (CD, Album)||Nettwerk||0 6700 30154 2 4||Canada||2000||Sell This Version|
|HEDJLP001||BT||Movement In Still Life (2xLP, W/Lbl)||Headspace||HEDJLP001||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|CML 6001||BT||Movement In Still Life (CD, Album, Mixed + CD, Comp)||Embrace The Future||CML 6001||Europe||2000||Sell This Version|
|NFX 20003||BT||Movement In Still Life (CD, Album)||Net Fx||NFX 20003||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|