- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Loaded (2)
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- A&R – Michael Ostin
- Artwork [Computer Manipulations] – Charlie Whisker
- Artwork [Design] – M@*
- Management – Gary Kurfirst, Overland Productions
- Photography By [Cover] – Ira Cohen
- Producer – Currie*, Bailey*
- Producer [Assistant], Engineer – Keith Fernley
- Programmed By, Mixed By – Fernley*, Bailey*
- Vocals [Featuring] – Amey St. Cyr (tracks: 2, 5), Q. Tee (tracks: 7)
- Vocals [Sung], Music By [Played] – Babble
- Written-By – A. Currie*, T. Bailey*
Recorded and prepared for release in 1993 (hence 1993 copyright date), scheduled for release 15 Feb 1994, then finally released 8 Mar 1994.
All songs published by Loaded / Sony Music Inc. ASCAP.
© ℗ 1993 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in U.S.A. Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-45387-2 1
- Barcode (String): 093624538721
- Matrix / Runout: [Specialty "s" logo] ARC 1 45387-2 SRC##01 ✲M2 S3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|none||Babble||The Stone (Cass, Album, Promo)||WEA||none||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|9 45387-2||Babble||The Stone (CD, Album, SRC)||Reprise Records||9 45387-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|9362-45387-2||Babble||The Stone (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-45387-2||Germany||1994||Sell This Version|
|2 453874||Babble||The Stone (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||2 453874||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|9 45387-4||Babble||The Stone (Cass, Album, Dol)||Reprise Records||9 45387-4||US||1994||Sell This Version|