- Bass – Dennis Masuzzo
- Cello – Daniel MacIntosh (tracks: B1 to B3), Rolf Gilstein (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Composed By – Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach (tracks: B1 to B3), Johann Sebastian Bach (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer – David Hancock
- Ensemble [String Quartet] – Brandenburg Collegium (tracks: B1 to B3), Laurentian String Quartet (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Guitar, Arranged By – Benjamin Verdery*
- Harpsichord [Continuo], Conductor – Anthony Newman
- Other [Liner Notes] – Rie Schmidt
- Producer – Christopher Lewis (4), David Hancock
- Viola – Joel Rudin (tracks: A1 to A3), Sarah Clarke (3) (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Violin [First] – Bruce Berg (tracks: B1 to B3), Sung Rai Sohn (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Violin [Second] – Joanna Jenner (tracks: B1 to B3), Larry Watson (2) (tracks: A1 to A3)
Side 1 originally for harpsichord. Side 2 originally for flute, cello or harpsichord.
The guitars used on this recording were built by John Gilbert, California and Thomas Humphrey, New York. Mr. Verdery performs exclusively on D'Addario Pro Arte strings.
This recording is dedicate in loving memory to John Duane Verdery.
Recorded at Holy Trinity Church, New York, NY: January 6, 1984 (C.P.E. Bach); August 23, 1985 (J.S. Bach). ℗ Amreco, Inc., 1986; © Musical Heritage Society, 1986.