|Harpsichord Concerto No. 1 In D Minor (BWV 1052)|
|Harpsichord Concerto No. 2 In E Major (BWV 1053)|
There may be versions that have a flipback sleeve.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1964"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Tax code "K/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by Robert Stace."
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 6101 on sleeve
- SXL.6101 on labels
- Recorded 11 - 18 October 1963 in the Mozartsaal, Liederhalle Stuttgart
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 6101
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-6203-1E B KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-6204-1E B KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.6203
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.6204
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T