Columbia Symphony Orchestra,
New York Philharmonic*,
Piano Concerto, BWV 1052 - Violin Concerto, BWV 1042 - Concerto For Oboe & Violin, BWV 1060 - Piccolo Concerto
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Concerto For Violin And Orchestra No. 2 In E Major, BWV 1042
Composed By – Johann Sebastian BachHarpsichord, Conductor – Leonard BernsteinOrchestra – New York Philharmonic*Violin – Isaac Stern
|3||III. Allegro Assai||3:02|
|Concerto For Oboe, Violin And Orchestra In C Minor, BWV 1060
Composed By – Johann Sebastian BachHarpsichord, Conductor – Leonard BernsteinOboe – Harold GombergOrchestra – New York Philharmonic*Violin – Isaac Stern
|Concerto For Piccolo, Strings And Basso Continuo In C Major, RV. 443
Composed By – Antonio VivaldiConductor – Leonard BernsteinOrchestra – New York Philharmonic*Piccolo Flute – William Heim*
|9||III. Allegro Molto||3:18|
|Concerto For Piano And Orchestra No. 1 In D Minor, BWV 1052
Composed By – Johann Sebastian BachConductor – Leonard BernsteinOrchestra – Columbia Symphony OrchestraPiano – Glenn Gould
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D125227
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Recorded At – Philharmonic Hall, New York
- Recorded At – St. George Hotel, Brooklyn
- Recorded At – Columbia 30th Street Studio
- Art Direction – Allen Weinberg
- Design [Package Design] – Pentagram Design Services Inc.*
- Engineer [Reissue Engineer] – Darcy Proper (tracks: 10-12), Dawn Frank (tracks: 7-9), Richard King (tracks: 1-6)
- Liner Notes – Tim Page
- Photography [Cover Photo] – Bob Kato
- Photography By – Don Hunstein
- Producer [Original Producer] – David Oppenheim (2) (tracks: 7-9), Howard H. Scott (tracks: 10-12), John McClure (tracks: 1-6)
- Reissue Producer – Andrew Kazdin (tracks: 10-12), Gary Schultz (tracks: 7-9), Louise De La Fuente (tracks: 1-6)
- Translated By – Josée Bégaud, Reinhard Lüthje
1-3 recorded on February 16, 1966, at Philharmonic Hall, now Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City.
4-6 recorded on February 7, 1966, at Philharmonic Hall, now Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City.
7-9 recorded on December 15, 1958, at the St. George Hotel, Brooklyn, New York.
10-12 recorded on April 4 & 30, 1957, at the 30th Street Studios, New York City. Mono recording.
Originally released 1957 (tracks 10-12), 1960 (tracks 7-9), 1967 (tracks 1-6).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-094541 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L326
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5025