Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Dan Nichols (5)
Guitar – Cameron Joel Hawk*, Quinton "McPanda" Cheney*Guitar, Drums – Audens Raign
|3||I Missed The Rain||22:02|
Guitar, Computer – Seventeen YearsSaxophone – April May March
|6||Prince Gustav Of Taxis
Guitar – Cameron Joel Hawk*, Quinton "McPanda" Cheney*
|7||Her Untied Hair
Guitar – Succubus StationLyrics By – Jordan KnorrVocals, Other [Kaossilator] – Prism Wulf
|9||Pellucid Combustion Opus
Lyrics By – Gabi Gant
|10||Sir Albert Plastic's Symphony
Drone – Lost Trail
|11||That Dude Was Alright, Then He Got Hit By A Plane
Vocals – Car Seat Headrest, Monster Bad
- Artwork – Cameron Meseck*
- Drums – Mark Osman
- Drums, Vocals, Synthesizer – Chris Luxem*
- Guitar, Drums – Stevevan Herd*
- Guitar, Vocals [Vox], Keyboards [Keys], Bass, Drums, Sounds [Assorted Sounds] – Drew Smith (9)
- Lyrics By – Drew Smith (9) (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
- Mastered By – Drew Smith (9)
- Organ, Drums – Evan Kolacny
- Performer – Bad Kids To The Front
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Andrew Frederick, Chris Luxem*, Drew Smith (9), Quinton Cheney
- Written-By – Bad Kids To The Front (tracks: 2 to 11)
Dan Nichols' (Audens Raign) contribution was recorded in his basement in Burien, Washington with a 3/4 functioning Tascam 4 Track Recorder.
Tony Freijat's (Seventeen Years) contribution was recorded in his basement/room in Kansas City, Kansas.
Cameron Messeck's (April May March) contribution was recorded at his home in the heart of Illinois.
Lasse Pouru's (Succubus Station) contribution was recorded in his living room in Turku, Finland.
Jordan Knorr's (Prism Wulf) contribution was recorded at the Wizard's Lair in Kansas City, Missouri.
Zach and Denny Corsa's (Lost Trail) contribution was recorded at their house in Burlington, North Carolina.
Chris Graci's (Monster Bad) contribution was recorded in his bedroom in Port Jefferson, New York.
Will Toledo's (Car Seat Headrest) contribution was recorded in his bedroom in Williamsburg, Virginia.
"We own little to none of the samples used on this record. No copyright infringement intended."