Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Post Teen Drama||4:18|
|2||Millions Of Stars
Producer [Soundscape Magic] – Riot MeadowsVocals – Y[our] Fri[end]*
|3||A Confession Of Feelings||6:07|
|4||Experimentation In Alleyways||4:20|
|5||I'm Way Too Antisocial For Parties||4:38|
Acoustic Guitar [Psycho Acoustic Recording] – Residual GhostsTenor Saxophone – Nevhar Anhar
|7||Run, Rabbit, Run
Featuring [Ft.] – Karma VisionVocals – Ben Sauder, Bobby Sauder, Chris Luxem*, Danny Barkofske
|9||The Sun Rises In A Glitter Of Color||9:57|
|10||Mata Atode Aimashou
Synth, Recorded By [Field Recording] – Blue MeanieSynthesizer [Gameboy Synthesizer] – 20013
- Concept By, Lyrics By – Drew Smith (9), Gabi Gant
- Drums – Andrew Wacker, Mark Osman
- Engineer [Studio Assistance] – Andrew Frederick, Bobby Sauder, Chris Luxem*, Danny Barkofske, Evan Herd, Rolf Petermann
- Guitar – Michael Bennett (11) (tracks: 5, 9)
- Guitar, Bass, Drums – Evan Herd
- Guitar, Bass, Synthesizer, Drums, Vocals, Piano, Banjo – Drew Smith (9)
- Mastered By – Quinton Cheney
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Drew Smith (9), Mark Osman
- Vocals – Indigo Bahn (tracks: 2, 6, 7)
Recorded at Seedco Studios, Studio B, The Analog Room and Little Kingdom in Lawrence, KS.
Recorded via 8 Track Mixer at Seedco, 8 Track Mixer at The Analog Room, Tascam 2 Track Recorder, and Fischer Price Cassette Recorder.
Steve Targo's (Riot Meadows) contribution was recorded at his apartment in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Taryn Blake Miller's (Y[our] Fri[end]) contribution was recorded at Little Kingdom in Lawrence, KS, by Drew Smith.
Karma Vision's contribution was recorded live at Seedco Studios in Lawrence, KS, by Drew Smith, Bobby Sauder and Danny Barkoske.
Derek Bendel's (Nevhar Anhar) contribution was recorded in the Gallagher Hall Practice Rooms at California University of Pennsylvania in California, Pennsylvania.
Dwayne Parker's (Residual Ghosts) contribution was recorded at the Crabtree Valley Mall (near the 3rd exit by the food garden) in Raleigh, NC.
Rafael Grafals's (Blue Meanie) contribution was recorded at his apartment and on Ocean Ave. in Brooklyn, NY.
Erik Hurtado's (20013) contribution was recorded at his home in Melilla, Spain.
Digital content is not available for sale or trade on Discogs.