Tracklist Hide Credits
Conductor – Lorraine VaillancourtEnsemble – Nouvel Ensemble Moderne
Cello – Taco KooistraFlute – Harrie Starreveld
Conductor – Gerard SchwarzEnsemble – Music TodayNarrator – Ray Reinhardt
Piano – Edmund NiemannVibraphone – Jonathan Haas
- Composed By – Barbara Kolb
- Cover – Bob Defrin
- Edited By – Michel de Passillie* (tracks: 1)
- Engineer – Jacob Sachs (tracks: 2), Laurent Major (tracks: 1), Rob Rapley (tracks: 3, 4)
- Liner Notes – Peter M. Wolrich*
- Mixed By [Digital Mixer] – Paul Zinman (tracks: 4)
- Painting [Cover Art: Mind, A Place of Memories (1987)] – Bunny Harvey
- Photography By [Barbara Kolb with Gerard Schwarz] – Carlo Carnevali
- Photography By [Photograph of Art] – Berry-Hill Galleries
- Producer – Jean-Pierre Loiselle (tracks: 1), Judith Sherman (tracks: 2), Tim Martyn (tracks: 3, 4)
- Text By – Howard Stern (2) (tracks: 3)
Extremes was recorded November 25, 1990 in Amsterdam, Holland.
Millofoglie was recorded September 3, 1991 at Salle Claude-Champagne, Montréal, Quebec, Canada.
Solitaire was recorded September 5, 1991 at Merkin Concert Hall, New York City.
Chromatic Fantasy and Solitaire were produced under the auspices of the Elaine Kaufman Cultural Center with a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.
This recording was made possible with grants from the National Endowment for the Arts, the New York State Council on the Arts, Francis Goelet, Mr. and Mrs. Ernest S. Heller, Joseph Machlis, and with the assistance of the Faculty of Music, Université de Montréal, Quebec, Canada.
℗ 1992 © 1992 Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
CD comes packaged in a standard plastic jewel case, and includes a 16-page booklet with notes and texts in English.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9322-80422-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 093228042228
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-012329 1 ¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤ A03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 501A
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Other (DADC Catalog Number): DIDX 012329