Tracklist Hide Credits
- Published By – Rak Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Pye Studios
- Printed By – MacNeill Press Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Les Holroyd
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Harmony Vocals – John Lees
- Arranged By [Choir], Conductor [Choir] – Ritchie Close
- Design – Brunnings
- Drums, Percussion – Mel Pritchard
- Engineer – Davie Rohl*, Steve C. Smith
- Keyboards, Vocals – Woolly Wolstenholme
- Management – Danny Betesh, Harvey Lisberg, Lindsay Brown
- Producer – Barclay James Harvest
- Written-By – John Lees (tracks: A2, B2, B4), Les Holroyd (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Woolly Wolstenholme (tracks: A3)
Issued in an embossed sleeve complete with a lyric / picture inner sleeve.
Track durations not mentioned on record or sleeve. Track durations taken by timing.
On cover - 'place of manufacture as stated on label'.
On label - 'Made in the Republic of Ireland'.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): 2442144 A // 1 P 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): 2442144 B // 1 P 1 2
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|2442 144||Barclay James Harvest||Octoberon (LP, Album)||Polydor||2442 144||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|MSM-35037||Barclay James Harvest||Octoberon (LP, Album, RE)||MCA Records||MSM-35037||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|821 930-2||Barclay James Harvest||Octoberon (CD, Album, RE)||Polydor||821 930-2||Germany||1984||Sell This Version|
|UICY-93046||Barclay James Harvest||Octoberon (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Polydor||UICY-93046||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|2383 407||Barclay James Harvest||Octoberon (LP, Album)||Polydor||2383 407||Greece||1976||Sell This Version|