Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Pelvis (Radio Friendly)
Arranged By [String Arrangement Collaboration] – Billy McGeeArranged By [String Arrangement Collaboration] – Audrey RileyBacking Vocals – Beverly Skeet*, Chantel Mapp, Roy Hamilton, Zeitia Massiah*Guitar – Mark De Lane LeaVocals – Jarvis CockerWritten-By – Cocker*
|A2||Something Wicked This Way Comes
Arranged By [String Arrangement Collaboration] – Audrey Riley, Billy McGeeClarinet – Pete WymanMixed By – Kevin PetrieMixed By [Assisted By] – John PendletonOrgan [Hammond] – Seamus BeaghenWritten-By – Thaws*, Vowels*, Blackwell*, Marshall*, Middlesbrooke*, Datin*, Vidalin*, Shapiro*, Del-Naja*
|B1||Achieved In The Valley Of Dolls
Guitar [Additional] – Ken LowProducer, Programmed By [Additional] – Ivor WimborneVocals – Billy MacKenzieWritten-By – McKenzie*
Mixed By – Kevin PetrieMixed By [Assisted By] – John PendletonPiano – Seamus BeaghenSaxophone – Pete WymanWritten-By – Miles Davis
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Published By – Mute Song
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI
- Pressed By – P.R. Records Limited
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Distributed By – RTM (2)
- Distributed By – Disc (3)
All tracks taken from the forthcoming album "Oedipus Schmoedipus" Stumm134 released July 29th.
Made in Great Britain.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): P STuMM 134 - A1 PR-M DMM THE EXCHANGE DMM A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): P STuMM 134 - B1 PR-M DMM A
- Label Code: LC 5834