Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Kitchen Motors
- Copyright (c) – ÓMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kitchen Motors
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ÓMI
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – A0100382654-0101
- Mastered At – Thule Musik
- Mixed At – Thule Musik
- Recorded At – Digraneskirkja
- Recorded At – GOD Facility
- Produced At – GOD Facility
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – My Ears! My Ears!
- Published By – Mute Song
- Record Company – Edda Miðlun Og Útgáfa
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements], Edited By [Additional Treatments] – Barry Adamson
- Artwork [Brainwaves] – Magnús Blöndal Jóhannsson
- Choir – Hljómeyki
- Composed By – Barry Adamson, Pan Sonic
- Conductor [Conducted By] – Hörður Bragason
- Design [Cover Design], Photography By [Photos] – Kristín Björk*, Ágúst Ævar*
- Electronics – Pan Sonic
- Liner Notes [Texts By] – Jóhann*, Kristín Björk*
- Mixed By – Aron Þór Arnasson*, Jóhann Jóhannsson, Viðar Hákon Gislason
- Producer – Barry Adamson, Jóhann Jóhannsson, Pan Sonic
- Recorded By [Choir] – Halldór Víkingsson
Track 2 is 24 seconds of silence.
Contains three insert cards.
Choir recorded at Digraneskirkja/ April 6th 2001.
Remix produced and recorded at the god facility/ June 2001.
òmi/a division of edda media and publishing.
The front cover and the CD face feature "Motorlab 3" only. The spine credits "Motorlab #3"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 001167 774234
- Barcode (String): 6001167774234
- Matrix / Runout: [Sony DADC Logo] A0100382654-0101 14 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94V5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94Z6