|A1a||–Barry Manilow||Sweet Life|
|A1b||–Barry Manilow||It's A Long Way Up|
|A2||–Barry Manilow||Brooklyn Blues|
|A3a||–Barry Manilow||Sweet Life|
|A3b||–Barry Manilow||It's A Long Way Up|
|A4||–Barry*, Debra Byrd and Various||Dirt Cheap|
|A5||–Barry Manilow and Various||God Bless The Other 99|
|A6b||–Barry Manilow||Please Don't Be Scared|
|B1||–Barry Manilow||The One That Got Away|
|B2||–Barry Manilow Duet with Debra Byrd||Some Good Things Never Last|
|B3||–Barry Manilow||Keep Each Other Warm|
|B4||–Billy Kidd, Barry* and Various||Hey Mambo|
|B5a||–Barry Manilow||The Gonzo Hits Medley|
|B5b||–Barry Manilow||When The Good Times Come Again|
- Concept By [Original Production Created By], Producer [Original Production] – Joe Gannon
- Film Producer [Executive] – Garry C. Kief, James M. Nederlander
- Film Producer, Film Director – Kevin Carlisle
- Lighting Director [Lighting Designer] – J. T. McDonald, Kieran Healy
- Management [Personal] – Garry C. Kief
- Producer [Audio], Engineer [Audio] – Michael Delugg
- Production Manager [Production Designer] – Jeremy Railton
- Written-By – Barry Manilow, Ken*, Mitzie Welch, Roberta Kent
The Various artist listing on tracks A4, A5 and B4 is listed as "Company" on the release.
Managed for Stiletto.
Pioneer Artists, a division of Pioneer LDCA, Inc.
Program content © MCMLXXXIX Stiletto
Artwork © 1990 Arista Records, Inc.
Marketed by 6 West Home Video, a division of Arista Record, Inc., a Bertelsmann Music Company.
Manufactured by Pioneer Artists under license.
Distributed by 6 West Home Video / Pioneer Artists.
Printed and made in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 13023 24355 2
- Matrix / Runout: 51-114A1-03 24H70124
- Matrix / Runout: 51-114B1-09 29H70135